About Net Impact
Net Impact is the leading nonprofit that inspires a new generation to use their careers to tackle the world’s toughest social and environmental problems. We empower student and professional leaders to act locally through our vibrant chapter network and connect globally online and through our flagship conference. By 2020, we will mobilize a million new leaders to drive positive change in the workplace and the world. Our San Francisco-based team is passionate about helping others discover how they can make a net impact through their careers. Join us!
About the Position
As part of the Net Impact Student Programs Team, the Graduate Programs Associate will play a key role in supporting and strengthening our network of 180 graduate student chapters. Net Impact team members are committed to our mission to mobilize a new generation to use their careers to drive transformational change in their workplace and the world.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Graduate Programs, the Graduate Programs Associate’s key responsibilities include supporting and communicating with leaders of Net Impact graduate chapters, providing resources, and building and maintaining a high quality chapter network.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support chapter leaders by connecting them with the tools, resources, and people to enable them to successfully manage a chapter
- Build the chapter network by working with prospective chapter leaders and reaching out to target audiences
- Create and implement opportunities for knowledge-sharing and collaboration among chapters
- Develop, organize, and manage communications to chapter leaders, through emails, conference calls, and webinars
- Manage projects to track performance and quality across all chapters
- Answer member emails and questions via email and phone
- Contribute to the Net Impact member value proposition through supporting new systems, services, and programming
- BA or BS
- 1-2 years professional experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- A collaborative work style and the ability to either take direction or work independently as the situation requires
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, rapidly changing environment
- Computer proficiency, particularly MS Office. Experience and comfort using a database management system (CRM such as Salesforce.com) a plus
- Knowledge and/or interest in social and environmental sustainability issues
- Enthusiastic commitment to Net Impact’s mission
COVER LETTER AND RESUME REQUIRED
Please send the following application materials to Paul Campbell at careers@netimpact .org. Please write your name and the title for this position (“Your name – Graduate Programs Associate”) in the subject line of your email.
1) Thoughtful cover letter explaining your interest in the position and Net Impact, your qualifications, and your salary requirement or history
Location: Downtown San Francisco, CA USA
Compensation: Competitive compensation and benefits package