Net.Orange is an innovative health technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We are seeking to hire an *Java Integration Architect* with software design/architecture experience to act as a technical lead for our Java-based platform.
We’re looking for someone to be based in our Dallas headquarters.
- Designing and implementing mid to large scale integration solutions that might also involve custom development of Java/J2EE and/or data-centric ETL and Data warehousing systems, app integration technologies such as JMS, messaging, web services, SOAConduct architecture/design reviews, assessments and gap analysis.
- Act as technical lead for customer engagements.
- Develop best practices, guidelines and create reusable frameworks in the space. Develop architectural integration design documents.
- Work closely with end users and cross functional groups to determine business requirements.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to programming tasks for junior staff.
- Design and develop programming systems to ensure optimal system performance.
- Develop new programs, corresponding testing tools, and validation tools to assure production of a quality product.
- Interface extensively with client management including writing proposals and making presentations for new projects, providing end-user training and identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving all system issues.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Provide technical guidance to development teams regarding potential performance and usability issues with software specifications and implementation.
- Prepare reports on industry trends and participate in the development of long range planning for new projects/products.
- Manage client relationships using effective interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Familiarity with UML Modeling (Activity Diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Collaboration Diagram, Use Case Diagram, Deployment Diagram, etc.)
- Responsible for the understanding of complex healthcare data applications used to manage clinical trials, patient data, reporting requirements and other health-related systems.
- Analyze complete healthcare data structures used for genomics and proteomics studies and program healthcare exchange standards including HL7, RxNorm and EDI.
- Good undertanding of EDI and other eBusiness standards such as X12, AS2,HiPAA, HL7.
- Familiarity with Data Quality algorthims
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts
- Experience in architecting,
- Good to have experience in design and development of healthcare data structures used for genomics and proteomics studies.
- Must be able to read, write, and interpret technical data.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with medical researchers and senior management regarding product performance and functionality.
- Ability to write solid documentation that supports the coding and project management effort.
- Experience in applying project management principles via formal methodology, and using the associated tools and techniques.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving frameworks
- Open to travel, if requested by client
Net.Orange is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Accordingly, we promote equal opportunity in the areas of recruitment, employment, training, development, transfer and promotion. Our employment practices are without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition, national origin, veteran status and all other categories protected by federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard