Net.Orange is an innovative health technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We are seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our QA team. The team ensures accuracy and performance of Net.Orange applications through regression and system testing. We’re looking for someone to be based in our Dallas-headquarters.
- Regression and system test all code changes made to multiple releases for areas of responsibility.
- Interfacing with the development and support teams on a daily basis
- Create release notes for all versions for each initial and maintenance release.
- Provide expertise and assistance to Support, Client and Product Management, and Developers in assessing software related issues.
- Provide expertise and assistance to customers (internal and external) to help with use of the Net.Orange products.
- Responsible for maintaining product documentation updates (validating functionality documented and updating for new functionality included in releases)
- Attend pre-meetings for functional modifications requested by customers for inclusion in new or existing software releases.
- Write-up test case scenarios for new functionality
- 8 or more years of experience in Quality Assurance for software applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge with relational database design and SQL using MySQL, SQLServer or Oracle
- Experience with ticket and requirements management systems (e.g. Bugzilla, JIRA)
- Experience with testing systems (e.g. Testopia, TestRail, DevTest, ClearQuest)
- Experience with automated testing systems a plus (e.g. Selenium)
- Experience with data integration and mapping between software systems
- Experience with black-box testing, separate QA environments, and user acceptance testing
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and debug issues using available data (e.g. logs, XML, etc)
- Good to have experience in QA of healthcare applications.
- Must be able to read, write, and interpret technical data.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with development team regarding product performance and functionality.
- Team player and great collaborator, also self-motivated and able to work independentl
- Must be willing to work in a faced paced environment with evolving frameworks
- Experience with HL7, ICD-9, ICD-10, SNOMED, LOINC, NIC/NOC, BNF, or NDC healthcare code sets would be a plus
- SOAP or REST experience is preferred
Indeed - 16 months ago