Net.Orange is an innovative health technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Architect for our platform based SaaS and enterprise products at our Dallas, TX (Addison) headquarters. The Technical Architect will work as a lead on a team of developers, analysts, QA engineers to design, model, and implement data requirements for an innovative, cloud-based SOA and ETL platform. This position will be responsible for design, hands-on database development and review/coaching of others contributing to database design/development. This role will also be responsible for the integrity of the data managed through system interfaces and API’s.
- Lead design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables including assessment
and optimization of components/systems.
- Ownership of data dictionaries and data/schema/etc. documentation. Create and maintain software
architecture documentation, UMLs as necessary to document and secure design. Work with other Architects and Technical Leads to collect artifacts to feed standards and validate application architecture.
- Directly responsible for system data integrity
- Providing subject matter expertise for Data management and modeling challenges
- Ability to share expertise in both Oracle, MYSQL and SQLServer; be able to communicate
strengths/weaknesses and appropriateness of each solution class
- Cleaning and maintaining databases by removing/deleting old data
- Performance tuning as needed; Evaluation and implementation of reporting tools/strategies
- Evaluation and implementation of ETL tools/strategies; Analysis of data models for applicability to ODS and
Data Warehouse schemas
- Creation and/or review of the data utilized in system interfaces; Creation of Best Practices for the system’s
- Technical Leadership role for Data management and Architectural for the Development team
- Mentor onsite and offshore engineering teams, providing guidance to developers to produce secure, high
performance java code which meets our enterprise design, code quality, and security and performance
- Lead architecture activities for multiple projects with competing deadlines. Provide technical knowledge and
capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will influence and direct activities of a team related
to special initiatives or operations.
- Ensure the software is configured for quality, performance and conformance to Business requirements.
- Lead the overall architecture of cross-functional, multi-platform applications systems.
- Consult on integration and conversion issues and participate in mapping technology-independent
application architecture to the chosen technology platform.
- Create Test Plans and perform Integration & System testing to ensure data flows are meeting specifications
- 10 years of J2EE experience with good understanding of Design patterns, 1+ year experience in an architecture/design role preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working with enterprise-level reporting, data, and requirements
- Working with multi-tenant requirements
- Serve as the technical SME for: Java/J2EE, JMS, REST frameworks, Jenkins, ANT, MySQL, Oracle,
MS SQLServer, Linux or Windows, Eclipse, JUNIT, tomcat, apache
- Broad experience with HTTP/FTP, XML, Client/Server protocols,XML Web Services
Strong SQL capabilities
* MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE *
For more information and to apply, visit our website at www.NDOrange.com/careers or send your resume directly to BWilburnATndorange.com
Net.Orange is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Accordingly, we promote equal opportunity in the areas of recruitment, employment, training, development, transfer and promotion. Our employment practices are without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition, national origin, veteran status and all other categories protected by federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws.