Net.Orange is an innovative health technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager for our platform based SaaS and enterprise products at our Dallas, TX (Addison) headquarters.
- Manage all phases of multiple large and small projects to ensure achievement of objectives, timetables, budget, and overall success.
- Must demonstrate the ability to organize, assign, track and follow up on issues across multiple streams of work and manage resources to meet established deadlines or escalate in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for establishing the project tracking/reporting and risk management activities and overseeing project management of multiple complex projects.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, pay attention to details, and understand the needs of the customer.
- Influence people that do not directly report to them and hence must possess strong inter-personal skills such as team building, consensus building, diplomacy, persuasiveness and the ability to create a positive a work environment.
- In this customer facing role the Project Manager must establish a strong working relationship with the customer, clearly understand their requirements and work with them to design the optimum solution keeping current technology, future trends and the budget in mind.
- Maintain continuously high levels of user contact, attend relevant meetings, and function as a key contact to ensure communication, collaboration, and teamwork. Independently identify and resolve complex problems and issues that arise in and outside of the department.
- Should be able to run a small program managing competing priorities and conflicts for limited resources with minimum supervision.
- Should have the ability to understand new technologies and concepts quickly and be able to apply them to their projects appropriately.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as required to react quickly and positively to new or emergent situations.
- Strong workflow and use case design skills – in particular gathering requirements, designing workflows and architecting solutions for large scale implementations.
- Gather functional requirements including workflows, use cases, business rules and document them in a structured manner.
- Analyze complex functional requirements and design solutions that appeal to end users and are supportable.
- 5 + years of experience as a senior systems analyst, project manager or equivalent business experience
- Experience working in the Healthcare industry required
- Excellent logic, verbal and analytical skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work outside of office hours
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- PMI Certification is preferred
- Travel – Up to 25%, depending upon nature of project and client location
For more information and to apply, visit our website at www.NDOrange.com/careers
Net.Orange is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Accordingly, we promote equal opportunity in the areas of recruitment, employment, training, development, transfer and promotion. Our employment practices are without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition, national origin, veteran status and all other categories protected by federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws.
Indeed - 12 months ago