NET Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Active workplace
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting up each morning to work in a peaceful environment that I loved. I have learned to communicate better with people and working in a faster pace.
Net Inc.
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 21, 2016
This was only a contract position with the possibility to go perm but it did not.
When I was able to go onsite to the local clients, it was easier to resolve a lot of the hardware and networking issues.
When supporting a user out of state, we can only support the user over the phone. It was difficult to walk a person through over the phone who has no clue of what I was talking about. So it was time consuming to get thoughts issues resolved.
Pros
Very close to home
Cons
Difficult to support the users out of state with networking or hardware issues
Great Company
PRESIDENT/OWNER, HEALTH (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 7, 2015
This company was formed by myself and with a professional and efficient team of employees where they worked for for many years in developing the innovative concept of developing Physicians and Specialist Network contracting for various health plans through out the entire of Florida.
Unknown
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 1, 2015
Work environment was a comfortable to work in and was lightly managed. Work was US confidential therefore it was red taped.
Pros
lightly managed
Cons
contract ended and pay
Good Learning Experience
Intensive Outpatient Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 4, 2015
Good learning experience, a lot of hard work, long works, okay work place and I helped a lot of clients to make a better change in their life.
Pros
benefits were good and the clients were great
Cons
not valued as an employee
The people at NET is caring/considerate of your needs/wants
TSS Worker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 3, 2014
My Overview of working with the NET for the last 9 years has been challenging but okay for the most part. I've worked in two different departments which as the In Home Detention program for 8 years and the TSS Behavioral Health Dept for 1 year and 5 months and it has been a pleasure. I've learn new things to take with me to challenge of positions. The families I've worked with has been amazing but yet challenging too. I've also experience my creditability and been over looked my ability to effectively work in the community population by the IHD program as being okay. I think I deserve to be view as a hard worker that went beyond to accommodate my families as well as my fellow supervisor when the assistance was needed. I proclaim to react to the views that was alter against my free well. Although I and many of my fellow co-workers know differently. I've been in the field of social worker and the behavioral health field 15 + years and is in search for a better outlook of the hard work that I have put in to several non-profit organizations at this time. Although NET has been good to me over the years, but I'm still a little confused about the different positions that were available and that I qualified for did not contact as I submitted my resume three times once on line, a fellow co-worker submitted and another that was submitted to that particular department. I have not as of yet received a call back nor a response. In conclusion I really like working for the NET because it is a equal employment opportunity.
Pros
the pros are they have many positions to apply and in-house training as well.
Cons
the cons are when appyling for a position they don't respond in a timely manner, although your resume was submitted several times.
It is aplaces of bussines there is no actives to entertain you.
hairstylist (Current Employee) –  Suffolk, VAAugust 15, 2014
My day at the job is productive to the point. I enjoy my customers giving them the hair style that they want and need. The workplace is cleaner and relating. We make them fear as if they are at home.
Pros
work for myself and at my on time.
Cons
no health so this job will enable me to get some.
Great Job
Access Programer (Former Employee) –  Ayden, NCMay 23, 2013
Worked with large companies in the development of Access programs;
• Assisted with the development of Internet based state tracking and reporting system for the Small Business Administration of North Carolina (Program provided a centralized repository for reporting funding requirements to the SBA);
• Maintained two servers to host programs 24/7;
• Wrote Job Analysis for Ergo Track Software;
• Trained companies on use of custom created software;
• Created product literature (MS Publisher, Photo Illustrator);
• Web master for 3 web sites.
• HTML, JAVA
• MS Access, Visual C, Unix
• Operated Windows NT server
• Repairs to pc and servers
Declining
Clinical Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 23, 2013
A lot of the expectations laid out when beginning have not come to fruition. There is no room for advancement and little motivation to continue to put in full effort without any returns.
Pros
hours
Cons
poor management, out of touch director
Productive and Fun Work place
Owner (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 16, 2012
 Accountable for directing each new development project managed by the virtual group placed all over the country.
 Created and maintained system records.
 Day to day admin and monitoring of network use
 Day-to-day server hardware and software support and monitoring of the Unix environment.
 Operating System software and security compliance, maintenance, hardware break/fix, and performance troubleshooting.
 Creation and management of documentation on the configuration and support of IT infrastructure devices.
 Participate in night-time/weekend on call rotation and as needed (24x7) to provide after hour support during technical emergencies impacting the business.
 Restart ATM machines, Reboot ATM network, Image ATM, Troubleshoot ATM Hardware.