NetBrain Technologies, a cutting edge and innovative network management software company, is experiencing unprecedented growth and as a result we have several openings for Senior Consulting Network Engineers (CCIE level). If you are a master level network engineer, or you aspire to be one, this is your ideal job. In this role, you will encounter all kinds of different networks, new network technologies, and challenging network problems. Armed with NetBrain software, you will help your fellow engineers manage their critical networks more effectively and you will remain a front runner in the network engineering field. The Senior Network Engineer will provide technical support to our growing customer base in addition to customizing/enhancing our software to meet our clients evolving network management needs. We offer a challenging environment where you can grow your career while having some fun along the way. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly expanding, pre-IPO organization.
1. Using NetBrain’s patented technology, help customers automate their network troubleshooting and network design.
2. Use NetBrain’s technology to digitalize common network knowledge.
3. Consult with and assist customers via the web to customize NetBrain’s software for the client’s specific network needs. Most of the work is performed remotely via the web and therefore travel to customers is rare.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. 5+ years’ experience with enterprise networks
3. Experience with major vendor’s router and switch configurations, Dynamips, or other router emulators
4. Solid network knowledge and experience designing and troubleshooting dynamic routing protocols, QoS, network security, etc.
5. CCIE or equivalent level
NetBrain is the inventor of computer-aided network engineering solutions. Since 2004, NetBrain’s pioneer solution for document automation and map-driven troubleshooting has enabled large enterprises and service providers to drastically cut down the time to resolve outages and enhance collaboration. Today, NetBrain is one of the hottest products in the network management market place. Comments like “we should have had this many years ago” are often heard from new and existing customers. Organizations including AT&T, BT, Thomson Reuter, and the US Coast Guard rely on NetBrain to manage their mission-critical network. For more, please go to http://www.netbraintech.com
NetBrain provides a competitive compensation package with the opportunity to participate in the successful growth of the company. Fringe benefits include health and dental insurance, 401K, holiday, vacation and sick time. If you are looking for the next block-buster in the technology sector, and are searching for a rare opportunity for your career growth, please send your resume and cover letter.