NetBrain Technologies, a cutting edge and innovative network management software company, is experiencing unprecedented growth. As a result, we have an opening for a Senior Network Engineer. The Senior Network Engineer will be a crucial member of our technical team providing customer technical support and product customization for our growing customer base. The Senior Network Engineer will also provide leadership to our Pre-Sales Network Engineering team. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about networks and will have programming experience. We will provide the necessary training to help you become an expert on NetBrain software.
1. Assist customers with software set up and customization.
2. Train the internal support team on NetBrain’s many features.
3. Provide technical support to customers via web meetings, phone or email.
4. Maintain our internal and lab networks.
5. Provide product improvement suggestions to the development team.
6. Perform pre-sales web demos of NetBrain software for prospective customers when needed.
1. Bachelor degree
2. CCNA certification is preferred if you do not have real-world network experience
3. Experience with script programming (Python, Perl, or other scripting language)
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skill
5. Team player
NetBrain’s solution is one of a kind and is sought-after by enterprises of all sizes. Our customers include AT&T, BT, Thomson Reuter, Texas Instruments, Caterpillar and Fidelity, to name a few. For more information, please go to http://www.netbraintech.com
We offer a competitive compensation package, including stock options, commensurate with your education and experience. Benefits include health and dental insurance, 401K plan, holiday, vacation and sick time. The exciting opportunity that you’ve been looking for is here!