The Application Developer supports our custom mobile, e-learning, and web applications projects. The selected candidate must have an understanding of object oriented programming and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, “constant learning” environment. The Application Developer will be part of the Content and Application Development Services team and will report to the Vice President, Custom Projects.
The developer must have experience working with the latest tools and software for mobile development and web applications and must be comfortable working on multiple projects. Working as a member of a project team, the developer will be asked to create and design innovative solutions to specific client requirements. The individual must have a history of innovation and project-based achievements.
Technology experience in the following areas is required:
- Utilizing one or more standard object oriented design patterns (MVMM, MVC, etc.)
- Windows Server/Active Directory Administration
- Mobile web development
Also, knowledge and experience working with the following is desired:
- ASP.Net, C# preferred
- ASP.Net WSDL
- Adobe Flex for Mobile AS3 Coding/UI development
- Android development in Eclipse via Android SDK
- iOS development in Objective C
- Native applications development experience in Winforms, WPF
Education: Bachelor degree or working experience equivalent
NetDimensions offers competitive salaries and bonuses, medical benefits, a 401(k) and a great work environment