Assists in developing and maintaining corporate branding through multichannel marketing efforts including web sites, email templates, videos, audio, and mobile marketing. This position will assist for design, development, creation of NetScout websites, SEO, SEM and all aspects of improving organic web growth, as well as site tracking metrics. Must be able to work as part of a team.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Web page design, development, animation, production and maintenance.
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Success Measurement.
- Document issues and communicate with stakeholders
- Assist with design promotional landing pages, microsites, emails and newsletters
- Basic video editing and video animation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML.
- Must have experience working with SharePoint 2007
- Proficient working with SFDC and ability to program for cross-browser compatibility
- Must also be familiar with Flash, CSS coding, audio and video editing
- Ability to communicate effectively, excellent project management and prioritization skills.
- High level of organization skills a must
- Attention to detail including; proofing, grammar, spelling
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and to work on multiple projects at once
- Able to take initiative to problem solve when necessary with positive attitude
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Multimedia Design/Web
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design, web design and/ or website development
Indeed - 11 months ago
NetScout Systems, Inc. (NetScout) designs, develops, manufactures, markets, sells and supports a family of management products that enable...