Search Engine Marketing firm seeks a Junior Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Associate. This is a full-time salaried, on-site position in Richmond Virginia; business hours Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Some overtime work may be required but little is expected.
Special: This opening is specifically to accommodate a one to three year client project with additional opportunity for growth within the company beyond.
Bring us your skills:
- HTML knowledge and/or familiarity with web design software such as Dreamweaver
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Copywriting & copy editing skills
- A problem-solver mentality
- Organizational Skills - ability to handle multiple responsibilities at one time yet still get assignments completed in a timely basis
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Positive Attitude - Ability & Willingness to Learn Quickly
And we’ll teach you:
- Hands-on optimization of copy, meta tags, page/title descriptions, internal linking, sitemap, etc.
- Keyword research and mapping to relevant product categories
- Management of rankings, monitoring of overall SEO progress (rankings, indexed pages, backlinks, etc.) and competitive analysis to help improve future SEO results
- SEO copy writing
- Creation of targeted meta tags
This is an entry level position with an annual salary range: $29,000 to $34,000 depending on experience; Health Benefits; Paid Time Off
Bachelor or Associates Degree Preferred
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE