At NetSuite Inc., our vision is to help mid-size businesses and divisions of large companies run their businesses better by providing the market's leading integrated, online business management software suite for accounting/ERP, customer relationship management (CRM) and ecommerce.
With products such as NetSuite, NetSuite OneWorld and NetSuite CRM+, we already meet the business software needs of over 6,500 customers worldwide. And as an industry leader, we value the uniqueness, creativity and innovation each employee brings, whether in the areas of engineering, sales, marketing, operations, customer advocacy, IT, or corporate resources. Our employees drive our vision and make our success possible.
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals, and helping the burgeoning mid-size business market achieve its goals. NetSuite is where business is going.
The Project Manager will primarily be responsible for managing the delivery of NetSuite’s Professional Services implementations of the on-demand NetSuite application. Under the guidance of NetSuite’s One Methodology, the resource will drive the delivery of NetSuite’s Professional Services engagements according to the agreed upon scope, time and budget – all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager is a key player in managing, tracking and communicating the progress of projects, and in ensuring the quality delivery of NetSuite’s Professional Services. From Initiation through to completion, the Project Manager will be responsible for planning customer specific engagements, managing the business requirements development, review and signoff process, managing the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, executing the change management process when needed, and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks. The Project Manager will manage multiple concurrent projects and will work with a number of resources within a matrix environment.
From initiation through to completion, the Project Manager will be responsible for the construction, presentation and signoffs of key deliverables such as Project Kickoffs, Project Plans, Change Orders, regular Status and Risk reports. He/she will also facilitate planning sessions at various stages of the project lifecycle. Critical to the success of this role will be the setting and management of customer expectations, in regards to project scope, the NetSuite delivery model, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, timelines, escalation and change management processes, communication and risk management plans.
The successful candidate must have a passion for helping small and mid-sized businesses find creative ways to use NetSuite to more effectively run their businesses.
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
- Provide pre-sales support
- Communication to prospective and current customers the NetSuite Methodology
- Bachelors degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business
- At least 5 to 7 years experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- A Strong background in Project Management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, most notably in Microsoft Project.
- An excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world class software solution.
- Experience with software in an ASP/SaaS environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software. Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success as an Implementation Project Manager at NetSuite: QuickBooks, Great Plains, SalesForce.com, Upshot, ACT, Goldmine, MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards.
- Web Experience: Experience with designing and writing HTML, Java and Java script for an ecommerce Web site. Implementation of any NetSuite internal or external website.
- 50% travel required.