NetXperts is a leading IT solutions provider and Cisco Gold Partner who has excelled in the mobility, communications, storage, security and application arena for more than 17 years, partnering with Cisco, EMC, VMware, Motorola, Microsoft, and other Technology leaders.
NetXperts was recently recognized with the Cisco Partner of the Year “Internet of Everything” Award at Cisco’s Partner Summit in Las Vegas. The award is given for best-in-class business practices and serving as a model to the industry. NetXperts is the first Cisco partner to ever receive this award.
If you want to play a critical leadership role as part of a dynamic company, read on! You will have the passion and the technical expertise to effectively manage an engineering department that includes Project Managers and Network Engineers designing and implementing large scale VOIP, WLAN, security, data storage and wireless projects. You are a hands-on manager and have experience with P&L responsibility, developing infrastructure, and authoring policies and procedures.
- Ultimately responsible that NetXperts meets customer’s network designs and infrastructure needs as they relate to hardware and software installation.
- Resource Allocation (at least 3 months out), scheduling staff for upcoming projects – assigning engineers, technical staff, support labor as needed.
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of Project Managers, Engineers and technical support staff at various locations & projects.
- Maintain customer contact to assure the smooth operation ongoing projects.
- Oversee engineering certifications and internal staff development – develop career growth plans.
- P&L and projects responsibility; ensure projects meet milestones and achieve profitability.
- Maintain current knowledge levels on existing products and/or acquire knowledge on merging technology and products.
- Participate in infrastructure capacity planning and expansion activities.
- Participate in complex team projects in both a contributor and lead role.
- Maintain network security controls and compliance on all network hardware.
- Work with security team to establish network security standards and assess network vulnerability.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA in computer science or related field preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 plus years of relevant industry experience.
- 5 years management experience overseeing teams of engineers and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with engineers and others and produce written documents for a technical audience.
- Ability to juggle and finish multiple tasks.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays.
NetXperts is an equal opportunity employer continually seeking to diversify its staff.