Online jewelry retailer seeks ecommerce savvy merchandising/marketing coordinator. The primary role of this position is to coordinate the addition of new products to the site while merchandising the site to respond to seasonal demands, promotions, and site metrics.
In addition, role involves managing social media, affiliate marketing, SEM and other marketing channels. Candidate should have excellent writing skills and the ability to manage schedules.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Optimize listings by coordinating product images, pricing and item details
- Write compelling product descriptions
- Implement product and pricing updates on site as needed
- Coordinate social media - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Assist in selection of styles for daily and seasonal promotions
- Assist with data gathering and analytics from various sources (site analytics and internal sales reporting)
- Implement merchandising updates on site based on product metrics
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Merchandising, Ecommerce or equivalent experience
- Familiar with website management
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office -- with strong experience in Excel
- Experience with any of following a plus: Magento, Channel Advisor, eBay marketplace, Amazon SellerCentral