NetCom Learning Employee Review

View all NetCom Learning reviews

Great learning culture, good management and co-workers
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkJuly 24, 2014
Company has a great learning culture and management is fair, open and transparent. The people who work here are tight knit, great co-workers and team players. Unlike other tech or learning companies, it is very diverse, people from all over the world work here. Discrimination is non existent and people advance based on their hard work and skills. The company also embraces telecommuting.

There is always new things to learn as the company is in the tech training sector so new technologies are always being introduced. My team is constantly being challenged at what they do. We do give out bonuses based on meeting certain quality metrics and customer satisfaction criteria.

Office politics are minimal. Like any smaller companies, benefits could be better, but I am sure the company will improve on this as resources expand. My long term co-workers are happy at their jobs.

The former employees who leave negative reviews are not realistic and believes everything revolves around them, or they are not hard working enough. Look, the company has been around for 16 years and served thousands of clients all over the world. If clients do not like our service, we would have been out of business a long time ago. Also if company employees are so unhappy, they would have left and we will be out of business as well. That's the truth. Take everything with a grain of salt.

My personal opinion is, while NetCom is not the best employer, but it is among the much better ones compared to thousands of other small companies out there. I'm privileged to work here with great teammates.
Pros
Great personal growth environment, diversity, great co-workers. Fair and transparent management.
Cons
Long term benefits could be better. Sometimes stressful when needing to meet deadlines.

Other NetCom Learning Employee Reviews

Diverse Company
Internship (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYNovember 15, 2016
My mentor in the company is a very understanding and patient person. Everyone is cool and chill but still manages to get a lot of their work done.
Pros
Bagels in the morning, coffee all day, patient people
Cons
None I can think of
Great working environment
Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2016
My superiors are really kind and approachable. I've learned a lot and willing to learn more and gain more experience. It's a privilege to work for NetCom Learning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NetCom Learning. Our community is ready to answer.

NetCom Learning Reviews by Location