Netflix

Netflix Employer Reviews

factory setting
Line Worker (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAApril 3, 2014
I actually loved working here. the pay was good for it being 2008 when i was there. very easy job to do.
Great environment
Account Representative (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMarch 18, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: hours
This career opens up several doors for advancement, Unfortunately for myself the hours are the only issue. This is a wonderful and dynamic environment to work within as well as family directed.
Fabulous company for freelancers
Copywriter (Current Employee), Los AngelesMarch 13, 2014
Excellent work, great management. Best client I've ever had.
Not for the feint of heart (Customer Service Rep)
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: good health benefits
Cons: i'd rather eat used cat litter than work there again
Brutal environment, literally expected to not make a mistake in training or summarily terminated. Co workers just vanish, never to be seen again. Company presents a happy "we don't believe in numbers" image yet in 16 years of working in call centers have the most intensely metric driven performance I've yet to see. Only 5% of new hires are expected – more... to last for a full year, I made it to nine months before landing a less insane job elsewhere. Also, the customers are easily the craziest, most belligerent social engineers I've ever dealt with. In short, it was a nightmare for me. – less
Fun and great workplace environment
Csr (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: free netflix account
Cons: overnights closed in our center
The only downside to working here is that they make decisions regarding things like overnight shifts and call center transfers that dont work with some employees. Otherwise its a fun atmosphere, very relaxed, and everyone is friendly and knows whats up.
Productive workplace
Operator Associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 23, 2014
I worked for Netflix which is a company that ships out CDs and DVDs to customers for online services.
Fun Start Up
Ad Operations/Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Gatos, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: fun exciting start up, free breakfast, snacks - fun!
Cons: they decided to stop advertising on their site
Build the Ad Ops Department from the ground up, implemented a new ad server to the site coordinating with Engineering. Tagged all pages, implemented new io's, hired sales people, trafficked all IO's, campaign management, reporting.
Fun Enviornment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 11, 2014
Management wasn't the greatest. Don't really have anything great to say about the company. Its a job if you need one
Productive work place, lots of games and employment involvement.
Team lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2014
Great place to work ! Teaches you a lot about technology and internet connections. Co-workers are fun and outrageous very diverse. Enjoyed everyday, poor decisions on how to lay off management.
Neflix, a job is a job
Account Rep (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: not a family type company to work for
The pay was great, and most managers were great. Not very friendly about working around outside life schedules if something comes up.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXDecember 30, 2013
I learned how to provided excellent customer service , detailed two week training is provided. everyday was a new experience. Great work place ,with wonderful stuff and management.
Associate Operator
Operations Associate (Former Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 28, 2013
I enjoyed the work we shipped and received DVDs' I loved my co workers
Very fun place to work
CSR2/Team Lead (Former Employee), Aurora, CODecember 27, 2013
Everyday you dealt with something new and sometimes unusual but Netflix insures that you can be part of an excellent team and still have some individuality.
Fast paced enviroment
Machine Operator III / Driver (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: free dvd program
Cons: short breaks and 12 hour shifts
I worked for Netflix, I processed DVD movies to customers that requested certain movie titles. Our goal was to have the DVD movies shipped by the next day. I also made sure that the customers did not receive damage or dirty DVD'S and the wrong movie titles. The work I did for Netflix was very fast paced and sometimes we had very long days. During the – more... late mornings after lunch time I would work on the sorter, so that DVDS could be sorted to its proper mailing address, then after that I would band and load truck with mail and then drive the mail to the Greensboro, N.C. post office. On some weeks I would deliver the mail to Charlotte, Raleigh, and Fayetteville N.C. My co-workers were very hard workers and great at getting the job done on a timely basis. The most enjoyable part about my job, was making sure that our customers were satisfied with our products. – less
great superviser
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRSETITIVE (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 3, 2013
great place to work construction. always got paid on time. straight to the point boss.
Great place to work. Fun people who really love to help out
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Frisco, TXNovember 19, 2013
Mostly help customers with their service and answer any questions they might have regarding Netflix.
With each employment I have learn many different ways of how customer service can be applied to everyday living
Tech Support (Current Employee), Aurora, CONovember 14, 2013
Pros: i enjoyed helping the customers
Cons: management
I recieve approximately 50-100 calls a day. some to start new serves, or to inquire about the proper devices to use, as well as problem with billing statement. With working with the company I've learned the different techniques to connecting and rebooting different devices. My co-workers have became long lasting friends and i enjoy every moment working – more... with them – less
nice place
Temporary Stock (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 21, 2013
a nice place to work at with people a good enviroment the managers are ok
loved this job
Customer Service/Support (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIOctober 18, 2013
the pay was great!! If you have customer service experience it's a breeze.. if you don't... ITS A BREEZE
Productive and Fun
Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2013
Great work place with friendly co-workers. Great hours and benefits with great management

1 2 3 4

About Netflix

Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers – Read more