Netflix Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Global Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 19, 2017
Smart and passionate people work there.
They value development and provide you with many opportunities to learn and couch you at their best.
The down side of working at a place like this is that you have to stay up on your game and never slack on your job otherwise you'll be at serious risk of getting terminated at the slightest mistakes.
Pros
great com and benefits
Was once okay
CSR II (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 16, 2017
The management is the only bad thing about this job and cause for low morale. There is ping pong and corn hole to play when the management decides agents are allowed to touch it.The company in itself is an amazing company to work for. The way it is ran and who it is ran by in Denver is the issue./
blah
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 31, 2017
This company is typical of every large company, they treat you as if you are easy to replace, and make sure that you know that you are easy to replace.
Used to be the best here in Salt Lake
CSR2 (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 28, 2017
Before the company got a new head of operations, there was a fantastic culture, advancement opportunities everywhere, and great clear coaching. After that it all fell short, the company started hiring eternally instead of promoting within. there were no Promotions offered for CSR2 for over a year while I worked there. If you're going there, don't expect to move up for a long time.
Pros
Great benefits, guaranteed hours and OT
Cons
Culture is dead, don't value their agents as they used to.
Great Benefits, Lack of communication
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 24, 2017
Netflix pays it's employees extremely well with included benefits that are hard to beat. The culture was a stressful environment with consistent changes, yet hardly any follow through.
Pros
Benefits, Pay
Cons
Communication
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJanuary 21, 2017
A high volume call center and customer service through email. Netflix gave the customer reps a lot of freedom in handling issues. It was a fun culture and we got a lot of Netflix swag. The calls were fairly quick mostly regarding lost discs or help with signing up on the internet.
Great Experience
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2017
I learned a lot about big scale production. The days were long but the people were all kind and professional. Great experience.
Pros
Great food provided
Fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 7, 2017
Working for Netflix was a fun experience. I was able to talk to people from around the country and sometimes different parts of the world. That made the job a lot more fun and interesting.
Fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORDecember 21, 2016
Netflix is a lot of fun, I mean your working for an entertainment company and they do just that. The only hard part is customers and even then there not too bad. The environment is light and yet professional.
Best Place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los GatosNovember 29, 2016
Autonomy, great compensation and the opportunity to work with the best of the best. This is an opportunity of a lifetime! Only problem is they spoil you and makes it impossible to find anything else that compares!
Pros
Free Lunch, autonomy, respect, unlimited maternity and paternity leave, diversity
Fun workplace with ping-pong and foosball tables on the floor
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 28, 2016
Love waking up to go to work. Very relaxed work environment with flexible seating arrangements. Teams were very intimate and team leads worked with agents one on one week after week to improve in areas that were lacking. For every holiday and new release there was a celebration including food and games.
An amazing experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 26, 2016
My typical day at work was pretty simple if all went well. My job was to answer questions, comments, and concerns with the website and the product we were providing as well as assisting with devices customers where using. It was a new challenge for each call and that was what kept it fun for myself. You would have a few bad eggs of course, but that rarely slowed down the pace of the day overall. Management told you how you could improve on your calls, and co-workers would talk to you during breaks about what they do when you run into a sticky situation. The hardest part about the job was having a rush of callers that gave us no breathing room in between to collect ourselves again. This, however, is standard with most jobs involving customer interaction. Also, compared to the number of customers they have, we were only helping a very small percentage of the overall user base. In short, the customers that called were the ones that definitely needed our help.
Pros
Benefits, Good Pay, Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Pranks, Stats, Short-Breaks
Great fun Place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MINovember 10, 2016
This is definitely a great and fun place to work. I love video games and tech so working at this call center was really fun. Getting to know new releases and playing with the different devises that you could load the app onto
Its alright.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 3, 2016
Its alright for a call center, it pays well but that is about it. They also have good benefits but getting time off here is almost impossible.
Worst place I ever worked at and worse management with the meanest power hungry supervisors..
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 24, 2016
Worse place ever as it was all temporary from the very start.. so they have 3 interviews they make you jump thru after you go thru the hardest hiring process as far as applying and awaiting an interview period?? I think I didn't hear a response for about 6-7 months later?? The management was so poorly picked and orcustrated that I would highly doubt Netflix CS survival here in Utah.. I bet now they hire the lower bracket of individuals with actual experience and knowledge about tech support that their turnover ratio has to be a record high.. the supervisor I had was very demeaning and condescending and passive aggressive like he had an agenda to ruin folks lives, cause nobody on my team is there anymore as I still communicate with all of them!!
Pros
Free food, Netflix swag, freedom of choice
Cons
Poor management, power tripping management, uneducated management, difficult hiring process
bsa
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIOctober 20, 2016
• Program area Director
• Develop and coordinate program areas
• Successfully execute scout enrichment activities
it was cool
misleading vibe
Customer Service/Social Media Rep (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTOctober 9, 2016
no standard for advancement process
they bounce you around a lot from team to team, no real stability management wise
they make advancement almost impossible
no understanding of family first
netflix
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAOctober 6, 2016
i was a volunteer for a pilot show for netflix that is called fallen cards it was a very good experience i got to do makeup and hair for the actors in the show
Fun and productive work environment with amazing coworkers
Customer Service Rep Level (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 29, 2016
Typical day at work is coworkers greeting me as I walk in the call center and customers eager to speak to me to have their issues resolved. I learned that it's easier to sympathize with a customer than to argue. Hardest part about the job is staying confident in yourself when you have angry customers criticizing you for mistakes that may have been on their part. The most enjoyable part is meeting new people and creating new friendships.
Great Company
Call Center Lead (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 14, 2016
Great Company to work for really takes care of their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Netflix. Our community is ready to answer.

Indeed Prime: Apply to 100 top tech companies with 1 application

100% free. Land your dream job and get $2k. Interested employers will reach out with salary and equity upfront.

Learn more about Indeed Prime