Netflix

Netflix Employee Reviews

Enjoyable workplace
Customer Service/Trainer (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORMay 18, 2015
Fun environment where your worked as hard as you played. Great coworkers with little drama made for many friendships. Management listened and encouraged in all aspects.
Great Coworkers fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), aurora coloradoMay 17, 2015
Pros: Amazing team leaders, coworkers
Cons: short staffed, outtages
very fun place to work but due to being under staffed there was no room to breathe between phone calls. the survey the customers take at the end of the call has nothing to do with the representative they just spoke with it asks if they are happy with the netflix service but we get affected by the negative results
Fun, Out-Going Employment Opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, CoMay 5, 2015
Pros: Once a week team meal break, Comfortable break rooms
Cons: Terrible insurance offered, unfair work practices.
It was a very upbeat place to work; our floor managers were constantly available for assistance, further knowledge and to keep our spirits up. Everyone was very patient, considerate and kind; always offering advice to help the newer employee's find their feet.
Great!
Call Center Representative/Supervisor (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLApril 2, 2015
Wonderful work environment! Job tasks were great and all very pleasant! Managers were great to work with. I would stay if i can!
Netflix review
Customer Service Representative/Tech Support (Current Employee), Farmington, MIMarch 25, 2015
A typical day at work you would troubleshoot and or update customers information. Some of the management was great to work with very up lifting. The associates that I worked with were great individuals with outstanding spirits. The hardest part of the job was helping some people through trouble shooting steps with inexperience of certain devices. And the most enjoyable part was we got to watch movies and interacted throughout the day!
Great workplace. Great management. and all around enjoyable.
Customer Service Representative Minacs (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMarch 19, 2015
Being a CSR customer service representative for netflix as many benefits. taking 40-60 calls a day.talking to fun customers and helping them with their problems/needs. my co-workers are exceptional people that are always willing to lend a helping hand with calls or questions. the most enjoyable part of the job is just being part of the great work environment. for example: talking to the customers about movies or the area they live in, and the fantastic management.
Relaxing low stress part-time job.
Production Worker (Temp. Employee @ Spherion) (Former Employee), Fremont, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: low stress, easy work load
Cons: starts between 2:00-3:30 am
Most of the day consisted of inspecting discs & loading up envelopes for the machines. When I wasn't doing either of those, I was cleaning up the work area, collecting cases of discs, & un/loading the trucks. I learned how to inspect the discs in a quick and efficient manor. I think we were well managed, we generally finished on time. Everyone was easy to get along with. The hardest part at first was getting used to repetitive the job was, but you get used to it and eventually time flies by. I enjoyed how low stress the job was. You knew what to expect everyday.
Fun Workplace and co-worker friendly enviroment
Senior Team Lead (Current Employee), Frisco, TXFebruary 12, 2015
The company itself is an amazing experience. The really know how to put the consumer first, and are open to ideas. The work load is focused on working smarter not harder and is all about quality not quantity. The agents are amazing passionate about providing the very best performance to their customers. The only thing is that the BPO's tend to lose sight of the overall goal. That is that happy agents make a happy customer experience. They tend to rather force numbers and ideas that are not equally adopted by Netflix corporate office and this is where you find unhappy working environments.
n/a
Team member (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 9, 2015
This company does not work well with your everyday life. This not a hard job but the management make it a hard job, there is money you can make if you make sales
fun, great culture.
Creative Services Designer (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CAFebruary 5, 2015
A fun, great business culture. Laid back. get to work on movies titles in the entertainment industry. Coworkers are all nerdy movie geeks, or video games nerds.
Upbeat and modern
HR/Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Gatos, CAJanuary 30, 2015
This was a temporary job for me. It was a fun environment - always on the leading edge of technology.
There were many benefits, such as free Netflix account, and flexible schedules.
Laid-Back Work Environment
Quality Control Specalist (Former Employee), Edison, NJJanuary 19, 2015
Worked in a laid-back environment to sort through and inspect DVDs.
Great while it lasted
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2015
Cons: no room for growth
Loved the environment.
Co-workers were amazing as well.
Very Fun!
Good Job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 31, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
They deliver on everything they say they will loved working here.
Great job
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Farmington, MIDecember 20, 2014
Pros: very great oppurtunities
Cons: do to management changes there was no more prizes.
I really liked this job. It was exciting and had a lot of great opportunities for advancement as well as prizes for meeting quota. for example a good dsat(dissatisfaction rate) being low could win you a ps4 or Xbox.
last resort
Customer service representative 2 (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLDecember 4, 2014
Pros: laid back, decent paychecks sometimes.
Cons: everything
The Tampa site for Netflix is awful. its actually beyond awful. The management does not care about you what so ever. The team leads are perverts who are rarely there to help you. Se**** harassment galore. Its very laid back but se**** comments among other things are inappropriate for any work place. In training they make it sound amazing. As soon as those two weeks of training are over, your on your own. This company will hire you for three months then fire you for no reason. We have seen it happen to several waves already. They make you feel very uncomfortable in every aspect. I would not recommend working here unless you are desperate for money (not that the paychecks are ever right) and you can deal with the nastiness of the people. gossip is a huge thing there as well.
Very productive, always buisy
Customer Service/Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, CODecember 3, 2014
This is the most easiest and funnest jobs I have ever worked for.
Ggreat place to work until it closed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hillsboro, OROctober 31, 2014
The center is closing and this job is no longer available.
I learned a lot of networking and how to troubleshoot technical issues. We utilized a chat program, phone line and Knowledge Base of articles to get the resources needed to assist customers.
Working as quickly as possible
Machine operator (Former Employee), Rochester, NYOctober 29, 2014
Cons: short breaks
Running the stuffer's machines, was a big challenge.
It was the hardest part of the job.
Great Co-Workers
Machine Operator I (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 27, 2014
Pros: bonus 385 a week comp package, plus free subscription
Cons: never gives breaks, management not great
Great Co-Workers, Good benefits, but had issues with management, they lie to you, tell you that you will get a pay raise or promotion, but they do not stay true to their word. I enjoyed working at this place, but once you get on managements nerves, they will lay you off and tell you the reason is that you do not know how to repair the machines, which I did and was one of the few people that would actually repair the machines. Another issue was breaks, sometimes they do their best to work you as long as possible without giving you a break, even so by breaking the law and having you work over four hours straight, which I have done multiple times. They also tell you that you can call for breaks, which they gave me the power and then they yell at you for calling breaks. If you ask for breaks, they usually say no despite you working 4 hours, which I have called for a break without permission a few times. The reason not getting a raise is because my attitude was supposely bad because I would ask for a break or ask about when I was getting the raise I was promised. Management has no idea and it was the worst management group I ever worked under, and it was mainly the head boss, the assistant manager was decent most of the time.

1 2 3 4 5

About Netflix

Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers – Read more

Netflix Salaries