Netflix

Netflix Employee Reviews

Fun work environment while watching Netflix on 9 Screens
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Frisco, TXAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Good Salary, Free Netflix Subscription
Cons: Short breaks, inflexible work schedule
Everyday was exciting at Netflix. Even if the phones were ringing off the hook, we never stopped motivating each other and pushing forward to deliver the best customer service possible.
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORAugust 7, 2015
Pros: fun enviroment
Cons: sometime angry customers
Netflix always took good care of us. we had catered lunches at least every couple of months, great benefits, great pay. We answered phone calls from customers that wanted to make payments or had issues with dvds or streaming.
Fun Company
Chat Customer Service (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Free netflix
Cons: No real advancement
Typical day is taking two chats at a time with customers concerning billing, connection issues, and content. It was a fun work environment but not much room for advancement.
All around cool place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 29, 2015
This is a wonderful place to work. People, environment, pay, everything is great. very strict on attendance. and offers excellent benefits.
Fun Company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 17, 2015
Great company they just went out of business to no fault of mine. Had to sell out to Sprint and Direct TV. Fun environment to work in. Just wish the CEO made better decisions regarding the company's future.
very fun productive day
Customer Service Representative Netflix (Former Employee), Greenwoodvillage,CoJuly 15, 2015
taking all new and monthly payments for customers that has signed up for netflix service through the mail or streaming device.
answering all inbouds calls
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), denver,coJuly 14, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: netflix free
My review on the company is very great company to work for love the people my boss was awesome we had great hours the pay was great a lot of overtime
productive learned alot and loved it
machine ops II (Former Employee), Los Gatos, CAJuly 5, 2015
Pros: always getting free lunches and compliments
Cons: short breaks
not only free movie rentals, iv learned a lot independently as im used to team player, but we do both. fast pace job and on our feets 90%
Amazing culture and values
Global Support Supervisor (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CalforniaJune 12, 2015
Pros: Great lunch, great parties, great work environment
Cons: Expect hours spent working at home.
I owe a lot of my personal and professional growth to this company. They certainly take care of their employees on the Corporate level.

The dedication to excellence is apparent (they are not kidding with the pro sports team metaphor) through top down, peer-on-peer feedback. If you're looking for praise on your work, this isn't the place to work; great work is an expectation.

It was a great chapter in my life and loved every minute of working for this company. I worked along side some of the most amazing/creative people in the world and had a blast doing it.
The job was stable
Machine Operator 1 (Former Employee), Salem, ORJune 9, 2015
Pros: free 8 dvds at a time netflix account and dvd player
Cons: early times
We would enter work at 2am and receive anywhere between 20,000 and 100,000 DVDs and then we would inspect them for any problems and send them back to inventory and this process lasts for about 3 hours and then I would go to the back of the building and run sorting machines which sends the DVDs to thew right area while simultaneously package the DVDs into sleeves with a sorting machine and once it's finished we send all the packaged up dvds to the post office.
T-mobile Manger
Supervisor III (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORJune 1, 2015
Pros: Develop Skills as a leader
Cons: Advancement is limited
Overall good work life balance, great for building skills leading small teams to KPI's, company seems to be in constant limbo of identity and direction.
Enjoyable workplace
Customer Service/Trainer (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORMay 18, 2015
Fun environment where your worked as hard as you played. Great coworkers with little drama made for many friendships. Management listened and encouraged in all aspects.
Great Coworkers fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), aurora coloradoMay 17, 2015
Pros: Amazing team leaders, coworkers
Cons: short staffed, outtages
very fun place to work but due to being under staffed there was no room to breathe between phone calls. the survey the customers take at the end of the call has nothing to do with the representative they just spoke with it asks if they are happy with the netflix service but we get affected by the negative results
Fun, Out-Going Employment Opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, CoMay 5, 2015
Pros: Once a week team meal break, Comfortable break rooms
Cons: Terrible insurance offered, unfair work practices.
It was a very upbeat place to work; our floor managers were constantly available for assistance, further knowledge and to keep our spirits up. Everyone was very patient, considerate and kind; always offering advice to help the newer employee's find their feet.
Great!
Call Center Representative/Supervisor (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLApril 2, 2015
Wonderful work environment! Job tasks were great and all very pleasant! Managers were great to work with. I would stay if i can!
Netflix review
Customer Service Representative/Tech Support (Current Employee), Farmington, MIMarch 25, 2015
A typical day at work you would troubleshoot and or update customers information. Some of the management was great to work with very up lifting. The associates that I worked with were great individuals with outstanding spirits. The hardest part of the job was helping some people through trouble shooting steps with inexperience of certain devices. And the most enjoyable part was we got to watch movies and interacted throughout the day!
Great workplace. Great management. and all around enjoyable.
Customer Service Representative Minacs (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMarch 19, 2015
Being a CSR customer service representative for netflix as many benefits. taking 40-60 calls a day.talking to fun customers and helping them with their problems/needs. my co-workers are exceptional people that are always willing to lend a helping hand with calls or questions. the most enjoyable part of the job is just being part of the great work environment. for example: talking to the customers about movies or the area they live in, and the fantastic management.
Relaxing low stress part-time job.
Production Worker (Temp. Employee @ Spherion) (Former Employee), Fremont, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: low stress, easy work load
Cons: starts between 2:00-3:30 am
Most of the day consisted of inspecting discs & loading up envelopes for the machines. When I wasn't doing either of those, I was cleaning up the work area, collecting cases of discs, & un/loading the trucks. I learned how to inspect the discs in a quick and efficient manor. I think we were well managed, we generally finished on time. Everyone was easy to get along with. The hardest part at first was getting used to repetitive the job was, but you get used to it and eventually time flies by. I enjoyed how low stress the job was. You knew what to expect everyday.
Fun Workplace and co-worker friendly enviroment
Senior Team Lead (Current Employee), Frisco, TXFebruary 12, 2015
The company itself is an amazing experience. The really know how to put the consumer first, and are open to ideas. The work load is focused on working smarter not harder and is all about quality not quantity. The agents are amazing passionate about providing the very best performance to their customers. The only thing is that the BPO's tend to lose sight of the overall goal. That is that happy agents make a happy customer experience. They tend to rather force numbers and ideas that are not equally adopted by Netflix corporate office and this is where you find unhappy working environments.
n/a
Team member (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 9, 2015
This company does not work well with your everyday life. This not a hard job but the management make it a hard job, there is money you can make if you make sales