Netflix

Netflix Employer Reviews

job…
CSR (Current Employee), Aurora, COAugust 7, 2014
It was less then enjoyable. Management would promise change, and that would happen for about 2 weeks then back to the old song and dance. People bail this job like rats on a sinking ship.
Relaxing environment with bad leaders
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXAugust 6, 2014
Pros: relaxing, welcoming, fun environment
Cons: boss offers advancement for "favors"
Environment was very relaxing, and welcoming, the only problem was in the leadership being too stressed to do their job properly, and you really have no opportunity for advancement as the leadership sleeps with your coworkers.
Its not the best.
CSR (Former Employee), Aurora, COJuly 31, 2014
Pros: easy hire
Cons: managment job security everything under the sun
24-7 intouch is so lame no need to go into details its just ratchet easy hire but its not worth it!
Customer Service Lead
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: i was a lead so i did my work plus i trained new employees, i love to train and help people with what i can
Cons: short breaks, graveyard shift, no room for growth, raise was never given
Managed up to eight employees and provided training of all new Customer Service representatives. Responsible for data entry on all calls, work orders, starting & ending assignments and issues into a SQL database; supervised inventory weekly, monthly, and yearly.
they suck
Team Leader (Former Employee), auroraJuly 21, 2014
they do not care about their people. everyone in there smokes pot not professional
Great pay but only temporary work.
Driver II/Operations Associate (Former Employee), Lansing MIJuly 13, 2014
Good job for hard workers with little room for advancement. Get everything in writing for your own protection.
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington, MIJuly 10, 2014
Cons: netflix
taking calls pretty much micro managed all day. irritating fake people in your face all day
it was ok
customer service (Former Employee), aurora coJuly 9, 2014
Netflix April-2012 present
• Provide exceptional customer service and problem solving by responding to all inbound calls
• Assist customers with new and existing accounts, website navigation, and account billing -- NO SALES
• Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
• Communicate information to a variety – more... of non-technical and technical customers
• Resolve customer inquiries
• Work in a fast paced, high volume, changing environment
• Learn and strives to gain new knowledge about product and service changes
• Provide technical assistance with devices such as PC, Mac, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and the Wii, – less
Short lived
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hillsboro OregonJuly 3, 2014
Took calls at a rapid pace concerning the plan and pricing change, corrected account issues, changed plans, resolved issues with shipping and receiving, trouble shot issues, changed payment methods.
Productive but a very entertaining job
CSR Rep (Former Employee), AuroraJune 27, 2014
It was a very fun job to have. I loved the work environment. The mangers were very down to earth. They weren't hard on us at all. They all were very patient.
Great team
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, COJune 22, 2014
I love the work environment. They care very much for their employees and the job is fun.
Fun to work in the company.
Operation Supervisor (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 16, 2014
Pros: free movies and drinks.
Cons: we had streches brake. and 10 minuted brake .
I had to come in to open at 3AM to start the machines up to warm up so when employees got their they were ready to started the day. Make your all mail was in and I had the correct order to send out to our costumers. Have the mail ready for the drivers by 11 and paper work sometimes I had to stay and close making sure all doors were secure and put the – more... alarm on.

I learn lots of things I learn how to work whit different Auto machines, Whit printer Whit computers.
How to figure out cost and how to Schedule employees to the best performance.
How to treat all employees.
Motivated All the employees.
Learn how to fix all the equipment whit different programs and courses.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I love working whit my team of employees. – less
it-tech
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 14, 2014
Customer service support, learning new technology and teaching about it also..
unorganized
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), farmington hillsJune 9, 2014
this company is very unorganized. the change your work schedule every 2 weeks which is not fair to people with other job and or kids
Non-Applicable to the Relevance of Resume
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 8, 2014
A review is not relevant to my resume and qualifications of an applicant for future employment. I worked for Netflix for a total of nine months as a temporary employee. My above ratings for Netflix should adequately reflect my experience as an employee.
OKAY
SORTER OPERATOR (Former Employee), Bloomfield, CTMay 20, 2014
The days were okay
But hard work
Got along with my co-workers
Fun work place with TV's to watch Netflix on
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Farmington, MIMay 15, 2014
Pros: paid vacation and holidays
Cons: short breaks, health care and dental coverage high
A typical day at Netflix is Taking calls while customer connecting, relating, assuring, troubleshooting, and solving problems. I learned that all calls are the same and to let the customer feel that they are always right no matter what so that the call never gets out of control. My co-workers are awesome amazing friendly people whom i love to work with. – more... There really is no hard part about the job but the most enjoyable part about the job getting a customer who makes my day and me as an agent being able to help them with their problem – less
it could be fun but they have high unrealistic expectations
technical assistance (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMay 8, 2014
Pros: free netflix movies via stream
Cons: if you wanted dvd it was extra and insurance is after 6 months of being with the company
basically you are not really helping people. you are giving them generic information that they can look up themselves. they wanted us to lie to people and told us to think of it as being their conceirge. the job is to tell them no without saying the word no. the managers were cool . we also had issues that if we couldn't resolve it we were told to escalate – more... the situation but we were not allowed to talk to the person that takes the cases of higher escalation. I am not sure if a team ever existed. – less
Great place
CSR (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMay 6, 2014
Netflix was a great place to work , I have no complaints ...resigned because me commute time was too long .
Production Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 15, 2014
Pros: for the christmas holidays they gave all empolyees
Cons: we had to sit around with no work when machine broke.
Netflix was a down to earth job where all became family. We were all team players. when the machines broke down we were able to wacth movies until the machines were fix.

1 2 3 4 5

About Netflix

Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers – Read more