Netflix

Netflix Employer Reviews

Great job
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Farmington, MIDecember 20, 2014
Pros: very great oppurtunities
Cons: do to management changes there was no more prizes.
I really liked this job. It was exciting and had a lot of great opportunities for advancement as well as prizes for meeting quota. for example a good dsat(dissatisfaction rate) being low could win you a ps4 or Xbox.
last resort
Customer service representative 2 (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLDecember 4, 2014
Pros: laid back, decent paychecks sometimes.
Cons: everything
The Tampa site for Netflix is awful. its actually beyond awful. The management does not care about you what so ever. The team leads are perverts who are rarely there to help you. Se**** harassment galore. Its very laid back but se**** comments among other things are inappropriate for any work place. In training they make it sound amazing. As soon as – more... those two weeks of training are over, your on your own. This company will hire you for three months then fire you for no reason. We have seen it happen to several waves already. They make you feel very uncomfortable in every aspect. I would not recommend working here unless you are desperate for money (not that the paychecks are ever right) and you can deal with the nastiness of the people. gossip is a huge thing there as well. – less
Very productive, always buisy
Customer Service/Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, CODecember 3, 2014
This is the most easiest and funnest jobs I have ever worked for.
Ggreat place to work until it closed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hillsboro, OROctober 31, 2014
The center is closing and this job is no longer available.
I learned a lot of networking and how to troubleshoot technical issues. We utilized a chat program, phone line and Knowledge Base of articles to get the resources needed to assist customers.
Working as quickly as possible
Machine operator (Former Employee), Rochester, NYOctober 29, 2014
Cons: short breaks
Running the stuffer's machines, was a big challenge.
It was the hardest part of the job.
Great Co-Workers
Machine Operator I (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 27, 2014
Pros: bonus 385 a week comp package, plus free subscription
Cons: never gives breaks, management not great
Great Co-Workers, Good benefits, but had issues with management, they lie to you, tell you that you will get a pay raise or promotion, but they do not stay true to their word. I enjoyed working at this place, but once you get on managements nerves, they will lay you off and tell you the reason is that you do not know how to repair the machines, which – more... I did and was one of the few people that would actually repair the machines. Another issue was breaks, sometimes they do their best to work you as long as possible without giving you a break, even so by breaking the law and having you work over four hours straight, which I have done multiple times. They also tell you that you can call for breaks, which they gave me the power and then they yell at you for calling breaks. If you ask for breaks, they usually say no despite you working 4 hours, which I have called for a break without permission a few times. The reason not getting a raise is because my attitude was supposely bad because I would ask for a break or ask about when I was getting the raise I was promised. Management has no idea and it was the worst management group I ever worked under, and it was mainly the head boss, the assistant manager was decent most of the time. – less
Work vs. Family
Customer Support (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORSeptember 24, 2014
Netflix is a fun place to work, especially if you are a young adult with out any family obligations. I say this because they are very business driven and their customers come first. There wasnt any room for family emergencies.
Competative
Auto Mailer (Current Employee), Carol Stream ILSeptember 22, 2014
Nice work place,Compatitive work place,Nice people, Nice management.
Loved working here!
Q.C. Associate (Former Employee), tempe, AZSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: you get to rent free movies!
Cons: they changed their schedule from 6:am to 1:am
It was amazing working here, I still miss it. No pressure, peaceful, clean and friendly place to work!
Great job not so great hours
Machine Operator I (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: close to home, good pay, just a good company
Cons: work hours
I believe I had a great job as a Machine Operator. I enjoyed being able to work on my own, with great results. Repair 2 out 3 machines to maintain productivity. The money was decent, and management was fine. The hours of 2am to 11am were rough. Still a good job all the way around.
Pretty ....... OK
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIAugust 27, 2014
Pros: paid vacation, heathcare, and grace days
The main thing I didnt like about netflix was the turnover rate for management. When i needed help with an issue most of the time they didnt know what to do because they were also new to the company. At one point they had bed bugs ......but it was always a movie playing or music to help get through the day. Overall it was very fun just not the JOB for – more... me.... – less
job…
CSR (Current Employee), Aurora, COAugust 7, 2014
It was less then enjoyable. Management would promise change, and that would happen for about 2 weeks then back to the old song and dance. People bail this job like rats on a sinking ship.
Relaxing environment with bad leaders
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXAugust 6, 2014
Pros: relaxing, welcoming, fun environment
Cons: boss offers advancement for "favors"
Environment was very relaxing, and welcoming, the only problem was in the leadership being too stressed to do their job properly, and you really have no opportunity for advancement as the leadership sleeps with your coworkers.
Its not the best.
CSR (Former Employee), Aurora, COJuly 31, 2014
Pros: easy hire
Cons: managment job security everything under the sun
24-7 intouch is so lame no need to go into details its just ratchet easy hire but its not worth it!
Customer Service Lead
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: i was a lead so i did my work plus i trained new employees, i love to train and help people with what i can
Cons: short breaks, graveyard shift, no room for growth, raise was never given
Managed up to eight employees and provided training of all new Customer Service representatives. Responsible for data entry on all calls, work orders, starting & ending assignments and issues into a SQL database; supervised inventory weekly, monthly, and yearly.
they suck
Team Leader (Former Employee), auroraJuly 21, 2014
they do not care about their people. everyone in there smokes pot not professional
Great pay but only temporary work.
Driver II/Operations Associate (Former Employee), Lansing MIJuly 13, 2014
Good job for hard workers with little room for advancement. Get everything in writing for your own protection.
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington, MIJuly 10, 2014
Cons: netflix
taking calls pretty much micro managed all day. irritating fake people in your face all day
it was ok
customer service (Former Employee), aurora coJuly 9, 2014
Netflix April-2012 present
• Provide exceptional customer service and problem solving by responding to all inbound calls
• Assist customers with new and existing accounts, website navigation, and account billing -- NO SALES
• Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
• Communicate information to a variety – more... of non-technical and technical customers
• Resolve customer inquiries
• Work in a fast paced, high volume, changing environment
• Learn and strives to gain new knowledge about product and service changes
• Provide technical assistance with devices such as PC, Mac, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and the Wii, – less
Short lived
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hillsboro OregonJuly 3, 2014
Took calls at a rapid pace concerning the plan and pricing change, corrected account issues, changed plans, resolved issues with shipping and receiving, trouble shot issues, changed payment methods.

1 2 3 4 5

About Netflix

Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers – Read more