Netflix Employee Reviews

It's an amazing culture
Manager, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 7, 2017
The best place i've ever worked for. If you need any additional check out the Freedom and Culture deck that's online. You will see that it has one of the best cultures in the world.
Pros
Free lunches, excellent pay, and great benefits
Management is Horrible.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 4, 2017
In the training they make it seem like numbers don't matter, but when you get out of it that's all that matters. The managers don't do anything and just critique you without helping you. I would not recommend this job to anyone. The pay is good but you are dealing angry customers who give you bad reviews that hurt you performance. Everything is based on your stats no matter how much they say it isn't. Such a joke.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short breaks, management is horrible
Great pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 2, 2017
They have great pay. Very little down time and a strict no cell phones regardless of emergency. They lie a little about how numbers don't count. because your performance is strictly based on numbers. Management is hardly around and not very helpful in my experience.
fun place to work
customer service/it/hr recruiter/trainer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 1, 2017
overall its a fun laid back place to work. We answered calls concerning billing and tech support and i learned alot of technical stuff dealing with the various electronic devices that are out there. the management and co workers were fun to be around. The hardest part of the job is not being able to assist all customers with their device issues due to at times it was the device itself. and the opposite of that is that it is enjoyable when we are able to fix their devices.
Pros
free netflix
Cons
no real increase in raises
High Paced work place
Senior Software Engineer in Test (Former Employee) –  Los Gatos, CAJuly 20, 2017
good place to work until they decide that you are too opinionated and asks questions about why decisions are made by management. It's now a "it's our way or the highway" mentaility
Pros
free lunches, high pay
Cons
Saying yes to management is more important than actual great work.
Political Work Environment with little stability
Creative Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 19, 2017
Highly recommend for short term employment.
Culture is ever changing and most like other typical politically managed studios and industries. Recommend for a short term knowledge boost.
Great company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJuly 19, 2017
Great pay, could people, fun product. High turnover and can be tiring depending on the position you have. Awesome culture though, with great perks for employees.
Pros
its Netflix
Cons
Not many
loved everything about it!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 16, 2017
great environment, management, overall best call center job Ive ever had. Sadly I had to move away from Utah. Great maternity benefits too. Customer were also a big difference from regular call center jobs. Loved this job!
You'll get it all if you work hard for it
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAJuly 12, 2017
This is the best company I've worked for just for the simple fact they hire, top talent, treat employees like adults (with respect and honesty), and in return, expect hard work. Hard work doesn't mean long hours, since that's up to you. With the unlimited time off policy, I can come in, expect to work 8 hours, but if an emergency comes in, I can leave at a moment's notice and stay out as long as I need, all while getting paid.
Pros
Free lunch, free Netflix, ping pong table, pool table, multiple arcade games
Cons
Lack of development
Interesting place to work
Global Learning, Curriculum Developer (Former Employee) –  Los Gatos, CAJuly 8, 2017
Good people. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Lots of good projects. The people there are very talented and knowledgable. Collaboration is really effective.
They build you up to feel special, until training is over is when you get dragged down..
CSR (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 2, 2017
Believe me, the benefits are outstanding and HR is very helpful. However their turnover rate is the highest I have ever seen. Management doesn't care.
Pros
Benefits, Hr, Pto
Cons
6 Sick Days Per YEAR, Leadership/Management, Lack Of Communication
160°change
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 28, 2017
Been through several OM managers, most of the management I started with are gone. Things are totally different due to employee misuse. Rather than confront the abusers as they are favorites, everyone is punished.
Pros
Free Netflix
Cons
Making people understand Netflix is just a website.
advancement
Customer Service Representative for Operation (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 26, 2017
there wasnt much opportunity to grow there. there were only a few advancement opportunities, and everyone fought for them, if there had been more places to grown it would have been a fine place to work.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 26, 2017
Great managent relaxed atmosphere, great trainers, plenty of opportunity for growth within the company. Their staff really loves and cares about their workers, and they're very friendly, but about the business as well.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Nothing bad to say
great place to work, if you have high energy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 26, 2017
easy job. troubleshooting connection problems and service issues is all straightforward and by the book.

great pay.. $15.00 / hr to start. great perks. on site food services.

unable to choose own hours. must have positive attitude at all times while on the phones.
Pros
great pay and perks
Cons
no choice of shifts.
Horrible treat employees and customers horrible
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 22, 2017
I have worked here about 2 months and have been discriminated against and retaliated against! I have witnessed first hand HORRIBLE customer service and a unsafe, uncomfortable environment, stressful to work in
Pros
pay is good
Cons
Supervisors, TL's, CSR2's are harmful to customers and employees
Fantastic place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 22, 2017
This place is really great they teach you the skills you will need thoroughly. The work environment is unsurpassed the benefits the offer for the day to day work are great and the medical and dental are the best ive seen plus for the expecting parents the benefits there are unheard of but fantastic. The leadership actually leads they guide you on how you can improve in your job and help better prepare you for that promotion. The people that work there are friendly and helpful the hardest part about gaining advice from the other workers there is just asking and figuring out what question it is that you need answered. Overall I would work there again if i didn't have to start at the customer service level really 5 stars does this employer no justice.
Pros
Great people and fantastic leaderships
Cons
the calls got a bit rough from time to time and keeping emotions in check was my biggest struggle
fun and exciting place to work at
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WAJune 14, 2017
fun and peaceful place to work at. friendly and curious, was sad the it went to automated, and only a handful was required the operated the mechanics
Cons
they went to automatated
Tech company for adults
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Gatos, CAJune 14, 2017
Great colleagues and work environment without a lot of the workplace drama found elsewhere. You do occasionally feel like a contract assassin for hire and when your time's up you just might get assassinated yourself. But, I think the culture is very clear and transparent about that.
Pros
All the perks of bay area tech company, great compensation
Cons
Not much loyalty to employees, but part of culture
Not what I thought it would be
Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 10, 2017
I was expecting a wonderful growing experience but I felt like I was right back in high school with this work place. I learned a lot about what a leader is and should be by how they are not.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Leadership