Netflix

Netflix Employer Reviews

Great team
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, COJune 22, 2014
I love the work environment. They care very much for their employees and the job is fun.
Fun to work in the company.
Operation Supervisor (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 16, 2014
Pros: free movies and drinks.
Cons: we had streches brake. and 10 minuted brake .
I had to come in to open at 3AM to start the machines up to warm up so when employees got their they were ready to started the day. Make your all mail was in and I had the correct order to send out to our costumers. Have the mail ready for the drivers by 11 and paper work sometimes I had to stay and close making sure all doors were secure and put the – more... alarm on.

I learn lots of things I learn how to work whit different Auto machines, Whit printer Whit computers.
How to figure out cost and how to Schedule employees to the best performance.
How to treat all employees.
Motivated All the employees.
Learn how to fix all the equipment whit different programs and courses.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I love working whit my team of employees. – less
it-tech
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 14, 2014
Customer service support, learning new technology and teaching about it also..
unorganized
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), farmington hillsJune 9, 2014
this company is very unorganized. the change your work schedule every 2 weeks which is not fair to people with other job and or kids
Non-Applicable to the Relevance of Resume
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 8, 2014
A review is not relevant to my resume and qualifications of an applicant for future employment. I worked for Netflix for a total of nine months as a temporary employee. My above ratings for Netflix should adequately reflect my experience as an employee.
OKAY
SORTER OPERATOR (Former Employee), Bloomfield, CTMay 20, 2014
The days were okay
But hard work
Got along with my co-workers
Fun work place with TV's to watch Netflix on
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Farmington, MIMay 15, 2014
Pros: paid vacation and holidays
Cons: short breaks, health care and dental coverage high
A typical day at Netflix is Taking calls while customer connecting, relating, assuring, troubleshooting, and solving problems. I learned that all calls are the same and to let the customer feel that they are always right no matter what so that the call never gets out of control. My co-workers are awesome amazing friendly people whom i love to work with. – more... There really is no hard part about the job but the most enjoyable part about the job getting a customer who makes my day and me as an agent being able to help them with their problem – less
it could be fun but they have high unrealistic expectations
technical assistance (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMay 8, 2014
Pros: free netflix movies via stream
Cons: if you wanted dvd it was extra and insurance is after 6 months of being with the company
basically you are not really helping people. you are giving them generic information that they can look up themselves. they wanted us to lie to people and told us to think of it as being their conceirge. the job is to tell them no without saying the word no. the managers were cool . we also had issues that if we couldn't resolve it we were told to escalate – more... the situation but we were not allowed to talk to the person that takes the cases of higher escalation. I am not sure if a team ever existed. – less
Great place
CSR (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMay 6, 2014
Netflix was a great place to work , I have no complaints ...resigned because me commute time was too long .
Production Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 15, 2014
Pros: for the christmas holidays they gave all empolyees
Cons: we had to sit around with no work when machine broke.
Netflix was a down to earth job where all became family. We were all team players. when the machines broke down we were able to wacth movies until the machines were fix.
factory setting
Line Worker (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAApril 3, 2014
I actually loved working here. the pay was good for it being 2008 when i was there. very easy job to do.
Great environment
Account Representative (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMarch 18, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: hours
This career opens up several doors for advancement, Unfortunately for myself the hours are the only issue. This is a wonderful and dynamic environment to work within as well as family directed.
Fabulous company for freelancers
Copywriter (Current Employee), Los AngelesMarch 13, 2014
Excellent work, great management. Best client I've ever had.
Not for the feint of heart (Customer Service Rep)
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: good health benefits
Cons: i'd rather eat used cat litter than work there again
Brutal environment, literally expected to not make a mistake in training or summarily terminated. Co workers just vanish, never to be seen again. Company presents a happy "we don't believe in numbers" image yet in 16 years of working in call centers have the most intensely metric driven performance I've yet to see. Only 5% of new hires are expected – more... to last for a full year, I made it to nine months before landing a less insane job elsewhere. Also, the customers are easily the craziest, most belligerent social engineers I've ever dealt with. In short, it was a nightmare for me. – less
Fun and great workplace environment
Csr (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: free netflix account
Cons: overnights closed in our center
The only downside to working here is that they make decisions regarding things like overnight shifts and call center transfers that dont work with some employees. Otherwise its a fun atmosphere, very relaxed, and everyone is friendly and knows whats up.
Productive workplace
Operator Associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 23, 2014
I worked for Netflix which is a company that ships out CDs and DVDs to customers for online services.
Fun Start Up
Ad Operations/Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Gatos, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: fun exciting start up, free breakfast, snacks - fun!
Cons: they decided to stop advertising on their site
Build the Ad Ops Department from the ground up, implemented a new ad server to the site coordinating with Engineering. Tagged all pages, implemented new io's, hired sales people, trafficked all IO's, campaign management, reporting.
Fun Enviornment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 11, 2014
Management wasn't the greatest. Don't really have anything great to say about the company. Its a job if you need one
Productive work place, lots of games and employment involvement.
Team lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2014
Great place to work ! Teaches you a lot about technology and internet connections. Co-workers are fun and outrageous very diverse. Enjoyed everyday, poor decisions on how to lay off management.
Neflix, a job is a job
Account Rep (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: not a family type company to work for
The pay was great, and most managers were great. Not very friendly about working around outside life schedules if something comes up.

About Netflix

Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers – Read more