Netflix

Netflix Employer Reviews

Fun Start Up
Ad Operations/Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Gatos, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: fun exciting start up, free breakfast, snacks - fun!
Cons: they decided to stop advertising on their site
Build the Ad Ops Department from the ground up, implemented a new ad server to the site coordinating with Engineering. Tagged all pages, implemented new io's, hired sales people, trafficked all IO's, campaign management, reporting.
Fun Enviornment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 11, 2014
Management wasn't the greatest. Don't really have anything great to say about the company. Its a job if you need one
Productive work place, lots of games and employment involvement.
Team lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2014
Great place to work ! Teaches you a lot about technology and internet connections. Co-workers are fun and outrageous very diverse. Enjoyed everyday, poor decisions on how to lay off management.
Neflix, a job is a job
Account Rep (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: not a family type company to work for
The pay was great, and most managers were great. Not very friendly about working around outside life schedules if something comes up.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXDecember 30, 2013
I learned how to provided excellent customer service , detailed two week training is provided. everyday was a new experience. Great work place ,with wonderful stuff and management.
Associate Operator
Operations Associate (Former Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 28, 2013
I enjoyed the work we shipped and received DVDs' I loved my co workers
Very fun place to work
CSR2/Team Lead (Former Employee), Aurora, CODecember 27, 2013
Everyday you dealt with something new and sometimes unusual but Netflix insures that you can be part of an excellent team and still have some individuality.
Fast paced enviroment
Machine Operator III / Driver (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: free dvd program
Cons: short breaks and 12 hour shifts
I worked for Netflix, I processed DVD movies to customers that requested certain movie titles. Our goal was to have the DVD movies shipped by the next day. I also made sure that the customers did not receive damage or dirty DVD'S and the wrong movie titles. The work I did for Netflix was very fast paced and sometimes we had very long days. During the – more... late mornings after lunch time I would work on the sorter, so that DVDS could be sorted to its proper mailing address, then after that I would band and load truck with mail and then drive the mail to the Greensboro, N.C. post office. On some weeks I would deliver the mail to Charlotte, Raleigh, and Fayetteville N.C. My co-workers were very hard workers and great at getting the job done on a timely basis. The most enjoyable part about my job, was making sure that our customers were satisfied with our products. – less
great superviser
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRSETITIVE (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 3, 2013
great place to work construction. always got paid on time. straight to the point boss.
Great place to work. Fun people who really love to help out
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Frisco, TXNovember 19, 2013
Mostly help customers with their service and answer any questions they might have regarding Netflix.
With each employment I have learn many different ways of how customer service can be applied to everyday living
Tech Support (Current Employee), Aurora, CONovember 14, 2013
Pros: i enjoyed helping the customers
Cons: management
I recieve approximately 50-100 calls a day. some to start new serves, or to inquire about the proper devices to use, as well as problem with billing statement. With working with the company I've learned the different techniques to connecting and rebooting different devices. My co-workers have became long lasting friends and i enjoy every moment working – more... with them – less
nice place
Temporary Stock (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 21, 2013
a nice place to work at with people a good enviroment the managers are ok
loved this job
Customer Service/Support (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIOctober 18, 2013
the pay was great!! If you have customer service experience it's a breeze.. if you don't... ITS A BREEZE
Productive and Fun
Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2013
Great work place with friendly co-workers. Great hours and benefits with great management
Quiet but productive.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Phoenixville, PAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: after working there for six months you would get a dvd player for free and movies.
Cons: this place was not challenging enough.
This Company was okay very busy. You had to make sure that your work load was steadily productive.
Operations Associate (Former Employee), Northborough, MAOctober 3, 2013
It was a Great Company I love The Inspecting the Dvds and stuff good pay and service
It was great keeping up with what new movies were out.
Product Analyst (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 2, 2013
Pros: i always knew what was playing.
Cons: no health care. i had to be at work at 4.30 am.
I started my day with receiving movie and game discs.We would check them for damage and cleanl them.We had to be able to check 350 discs in about 30 minutes. I enjoyed working with everyone there.What I learned will keep my personal movies and games clean for the rest of my life. Some times I got to stay and do shipping.We would put the movies and games – more... to be shipped into their envelopes. This was my favorite part. – less
Fun job if you like travel but little future.
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Based in Dallas, traveled nation wide.September 26, 2013
Pros: good pay and lots of travel, work with good people.
Cons: no future
Travel over entire country checking and repairing automation equipment to deliver DVD's by mail. Job required about 80% travel but home on weekends and booked our own travel, not bad.
Job was rewarding and the people were great but with the industry moving to online streaming, doesn't have much to offer for a future.
Travel was the best part, (next – more... to coming home), but you must like to travel! – less
Great company
Global Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CASeptember 24, 2013
Young company and keeps you busy. On the forefront of the new way of entertainment, so be prepared for moving quickly. Great team members of all top tier caliber.
Enjoyed the work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORSeptember 23, 2013
Working for Netflix is a great experience. I enjoy working for the company but am finding myself needing something new as I get ready to move.

About Netflix

Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers – Read more