Netflix Employee Reviews

It was okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 21, 2017
Netflix was okay to work for a while, although sometimes it could get overwhelming with people calling and yelling at you saying you broke their netflix.
Warehouse
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 9, 2017
Pick up and delivery of movies from U.S. post office drove truck to warehouse, team checked and cleaned disk, machine sorted all movies, ensured proper address, and zip codes were legible, deliver movies back to post office on time for disbursement.
Pros
a set standaed of duties, awesome staff
Cons
time restraints, and management
Netflix
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 4, 2017
Great company to work for especially if you enjoy talking about movies. The environment is a typical call center work place and is a fairly simple place to work for.
Netflix was a great place to work at.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 1, 2017
Netflix had a lot of benefits to my family. Their communication and culture was great to be in. Everyone was so nice and respectful to others. In some way it helped my family enjoy watching T.V.
Pros
Long lunch times. Break was sometimes long.
Cons
Nothing really, can't really remember.
Free lunch!
Customer Service Rep Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 1, 2017
Netflix culture is the best, they make sure to have different activities throughout the year to keep everyone engaged. Business casual, company parties, great managers who care about your success.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I cant think of anything
Free Netflix
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 28, 2017
Benefits are great. Pay increase every 6 months of employment. Typically able to grow & develop. Currently not much room for progression through other departments/roles.
Fun place to work
Certified Web Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 28, 2017
Breeds a healthy work environment. Many incentives to work overtime and around the holidays. Working here helped give me the experience to deal with irate customers who just want their product to work.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Rep II (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 27, 2017
Great place to work! Getting time off can be a bit hard but the supervisors will work with you as long as you give them a heads up in advanced. The call center is great the job is not hard you just have to remember that dealing with customers over the phone isn't always as pleasant as it might seem.
Pros
Free lunch, Benefits
Cons
Corporate employess get better benefits than Customer Service or hub employees.
High paced innovative place
Member, Technical Staff (Software Development (Former Employee) –  Los Gatos, CAApril 21, 2017
- Constantly innovating
- fun day at work always making contribution
- fullfilling job
- culture is to deliver high quality product and be rewarded for it
Good pay and great people
Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 19, 2017
Love working at Netflix! The pay and benefits are great. They implemented a lot of changes in the time I've been here most fir the better. The culture certainly is changing to a typical call center vibe and room for advancement is small. Very small. It's customer service so you must have immense patience and people skills.
Pros
great pay, benefits and work/life balance
Cons
Limited growth and opportunities
Great place for self motivated employees
Product Management (Current Employee) –  Los Gatos, CAApril 13, 2017
Netflix empowered its employees on the day to day but failed to provide career growth and mentoring. Promotion and career advancements are extremely subjective.
don't do it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMarch 29, 2017
Honestly more serious about their customers than they are about their employees. You don't exist unless something is donev incorrectly. There are small chances of advancement but not much. The pay is no where close to what it needs to be for their positions.
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 26, 2017
Working for this company for four years I was able to provide the best service ever, netflix was a great place to work, if you enjoy movies and helping customers you will do well
We were able to watch tv on break and also use our phones in the breakroom
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 21, 2017
Working for Netflix was a wonderful experience. I was able to do work manually than ended up learning how to use the machines...Eventually I was able to run them alone
Pros
We recieved free breakfast at least twice a week
Cons
long work hours
A Team of high achievers, excellent talent
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORMarch 19, 2017
Awesome company to work for. We worked hard and always celebrated our successes, The company lives by its core values, and if your and average employee, you wont be working there long. They search for the most talented individuals to join their team, and together we accomplish great things.
Pros
Excellent company to work for. They really treat their employees well.
Very close knit enviroment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Clifton, COMarch 13, 2017
Small group of people to work with.
Fast paced environment (inspecting 200+ DVDs per hour)
Hardest part of the job was waking up so early, but was nice to be off so early
Great benefits, including access to services 401k and more
Pros
Great benefits, internal advancement, good pay
Cons
odd hours, very fast paced
Company is going through growing pains - highly unstable
Localization Specialist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 25, 2017
Netflix has a tremendous amount of potential but you cannot trust your project managers to be truthful and organized. It's like working for a startup but without the fun, and open discussion.
You get all the instability from a startup, meaning colleagues are fired without notice;team changes. Also, the external vendors are mistreated like crazy. This reflects poorly on the corporate culture.
Not a good atmosphere.
Pros
good salary and great benefits, great products, working for a name.
Cons
unstable, project managers are disorganized, mistreatment of employees and vendors
It was a very fun and laid back place to work.
CSR - Took care of member needs (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORFebruary 23, 2017
I loved my time at Netflix. They really cared about all of us and made what we did fun. We played games and won prizes. They made sure we were taken care of with free or discounted food and drinks. They provided the best health benefits I have ever seen.
Productive and fun place to work
Global Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 19, 2017
Smart and passionate people work there.
They value development and provide you with many opportunities to learn and couch you at their best.
The down side of working at a place like this is that you have to stay up on your game and never slack on your job otherwise you'll be at serious risk of getting terminated at the slightest mistakes.
Pros
great com and benefits
Was once okay
CSR II (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 16, 2017
The management is the only bad thing about this job and cause for low morale. There is ping pong and corn hole to play when the management decides agents are allowed to touch it.The company in itself is an amazing company to work for. The way it is ran and who it is ran by in Denver is the issue./