Netfor Employee Reviews in United States

Great company
INVENTORY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INFebruary 10, 2015
Love going to work everyday. Always busy. Always something new to learn. Great people. Great company! It is like a little family.
Pros
amazing company
Cons
long drive
Best work environment I've ever had!
Remote Deployment Engineer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  INDecember 22, 2014
It's awesome. People are awesome and enjoy making money. Everyone seems to be having a lot of fun
Never work for this place
Remote Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INOctober 7, 2013
They asked me to join their company. I was already working, yet actively seeking. I was told even if things didn't work out with the business we were supporting, there were other projects lined up. I was supposed to be working full time. I signed a paper with the pay and hours (full time). Wrong, most times we worked not even full 40 hours. Then it came. They started laying off people because of bugs found in the migration process. But you wouldn't think so since they stated there were other businesses we would support. They needed to "save money" from their monetary loss. What about the lives of the people they ruined? What about the loss they will suffer? They did not think about that. If they did, they obviously didn't care. They made everything sound good. This company is the wolf in sheep's clothing. They talk a good game but can't back it up. Avoid being conned. There are other sites that have other damaging reviews by current and former employees of this company. Do the research. This place is a joke.
Cons
not prepared, not working full time, ethically and morally corrupt
XP to 7 migration
Remote Deployment Technician (Current Employee) –  Fishers InJuly 5, 2013
work with UPS stores across the country via go to assist to instal and configure Windows 7 and Micros Retail Xstore POS system
Pros
na
Cons
unstable work schedule
Excellent place
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJune 15, 2013
Netfor is the best place that I have ever worked for. The atmosphere there is like no other. The management team, co-workers, and everyone there has the best attitude that I have ever seen in a workplace.
The hardest part of the job will be leaving, but I must bring up my pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Netfor. Our community is ready to answer.

Netfor Reviews by Location