Netfor Employee Reviews

Fast Paced Help Desk with little down time
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INMay 5, 2017
Typical Day: Sit down and add your self to the phone queue. If you aren't in the queue you don't get paid. However, you could get up and take a break when you wanted. Lunches were scheduled though. The day consisted of constantly dealing with customers systems issues ranging anywhere from a problem with software and hardware, all the way to changing the radio station on the store sound system
What I learned: Sound systems in stores are handled by a help desk that doesn't even work for their company. How to handle being on the phone for an 8 hour shift.
Management: They were all about the metrics and customer service seemed to be second.
Culture: Fast-paced and you competed with all of your co-workers to complete calls efficiently. The better you were the better your shifts.
Hardest Part: Keeping up with the fast, experienced employees.
Most Enjoyable: Finding out exactly where in the US a customer was located. I kept track of what states I had spoken with.
Pros
Interacted with customers from all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
Cons
Randomly Rotating schedule.
great atmosphere
Depot Services Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 7, 2017
superior teamwork fun workplace and understanding managment with goal mission and vision of company at the forefront of all correspondence and activities
Great company
INVENTORY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INFebruary 10, 2015
Love going to work everyday. Always busy. Always something new to learn. Great people. Great company! It is like a little family.
Pros
AMAZING Company
Cons
Long drive
Best work environment I've ever had!
Remote Deployment Engineer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  INDecember 22, 2014
It's awesome. People are awesome and enjoy making money. Everyone seems to be having a lot of fun
Good
Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INFebruary 5, 2014
I was not with this companies for long but I loved my job. It was fun and the people and customers were great. It got too much for gas so could not drive that far anymore.
Never work for this place
Remote Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INOctober 7, 2013
They asked me to join their company. I was already working, yet actively seeking. I was told even if things didn't work out with the business we were supporting, there were other projects lined up. I was supposed to be working full time. I signed a paper with the pay and hours (full time). Wrong, most times we worked not even full 40 hours. Then it came. They started laying off people because of bugs found in the migration process. But you wouldn't think so since they stated there were other businesses we would support. They needed to "save money" from their monetary loss. What about the lives of the people they ruined? What about the loss they will suffer? They did not think about that. If they did, they obviously didn't care. They made everything sound good. This company is the wolf in sheep's clothing. They talk a good game but can't back it up. Avoid being conned. There are other sites that have other damaging reviews by current and former employees of this company. Do the research. This place is a joke.
Cons
Not prepared, not working full time, ethically and morally corrupt
XP to 7 migration
Remote Deployment Technician (Current Employee) –  Fishers InJuly 5, 2013
work with UPS stores across the country via go to assist to instal and configure Windows 7 and Micros Retail Xstore POS system
Pros
na
Cons
unstable work schedule
Excellent place
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJune 15, 2013
Netfor is the best place that I have ever worked for. The atmosphere there is like no other. The management team, co-workers, and everyone there has the best attitude that I have ever seen in a workplace.
The hardest part of the job will be leaving, but I must bring up my pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Netfor. Our community is ready to answer.

Netfor Reviews by Location