Netgear

Netgear Employer Reviews

Nice place to work on
Technical Support (Current Employee), Cork, CJanuary 3, 2015
Nice place to work on, work mentality is great.
Very american environment. Happy Friday, and the colleagues are always very supportive.
I recommend people to apply for jobs there. Level 2 is knowledgeable and equipped with good knowledge.
Wonderful client and company
ESCALATION LEAD (Former Employee), san joseSeptember 30, 2014
It's been a pleasure working with Netgear. Learnt lot of technical stuff.
A very fun place with gym and a couple of ping pong tables
L2 Network Support Engineer (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJune 23, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
A very fun place with gym and a couple of ping pong tables
Nice coworkers with a good manager
High Paced, Intense, constant changes.
Supply Chain Sr. Master Planner (Former Employee), San JoseMay 8, 2014
Pros: bagel fridays, group lunches, fun events.
Do more with less, is Netgear Culture. High Integrity company. Always working on developing the best at the fastest pace.
Honestly
Manufacturing Engineer Intern (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 12, 2014
Pros: gym in the office, free food, drinks, and coffee, uses salesforce to full potential in office
Netgear was perhaps one of the nicest places I will have worked at for a long time, everyone there is caring, respectful, and bashful which could not make for a better working environment. Management there was very open to new thoughts and ideas to help better the company and although I was only in manufacturing engineering I was able to contribute directly to upper management executives and bring some creativity to a dry marketing/advertising department.
Fast Paced Enviroment
Welcome Center Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee), South Jordan UtahJune 1, 2012
I started at this company as one of its first employees for customer service, so there were a lot of rough patches when first starting out. The managers for the most part were very good at their jobs, but unfortunately changed almost monthly. I loved working with the majority of people there, and got along with everyone.

The worst part of this job was communicating with the other service agents in India. We were business support, but they kept sending us the home agents.

The most enjoyable was the team. The people were fun, and were all able to do their jobs well!
There is no opportunity for career development and/or advancement. Pay scale is lower than competition.
Channel Account Manager (Current Employee), San Jose, CAApril 1, 2012
Pros: comes with a paycheck.
Cons: no opportunity for advancement, pay scale is much lower than competition
This is a retail focused (consumer/home skus) company trying to gain leverage in the enterprise space with commercial offerings. There is no real partner enablement program. The promotions are retail focused and are not consistent - they are often pulled by mid-quarter without warning or sometimes there is a promotion offered in the last 3-weeks of a quarter leaving little time for a partner to take advantage.