Netpique

Netpique Employee Reviews

Have a good product to sell
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Schedule, Product
Cons: Management, Compensation
Their customer is Reliant. To sell energy at this times when price of the barrel is down is very good. Management is trying t reach the targets through us without to much motivation, and this is not good. To much turnover. You don't get the help you need when is needed.
50 doors per day
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Parma Heights, OHFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: 50 doors per day
Cons: your feet get wet in the winter.
I don't have a review. I've only worked there for a few months. A typical day is driving around town looking for the next little deal. Great place to work excellent training program.
Run away
Executive Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Parma Heights, OHNovember 7, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
I was actually pretty successful at selling gas and electric. Made top producer list. I fell short of quota by 1 deal one month and they let me go. They then refused to pay any commission that was owed to me by them or Constellation Energy.
Productive and energetic work place
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 12, 2014
Pros: professional
Cons: not always consistent in hew hires
Good team work. Friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Plenty of rewards and achievement bonuses.
fun going door to door buisness to buisness
Account Sales Executive (Former Employee), ft lauderdale flJune 28, 2014
Pros: money great training the best
Cons: no insurance or 401k
took tours around property , called owners sold more , I learned from the best how to sell it now sell it today by Pat Libby and one of the greatest trainers Bill Hall
Worst company of all time
worked in Corporate office (Former Employee), Palm Coast, FLApril 3, 2014
Pros: last resort
Cons: its all bad
Do not accept a job here, you will lose your job within 3 months or you will quit. Pay terrible, no support, commissions are tiny, gas and wear and tear on your car is bad.
short term position
Sales of deregulated Electric and Gas (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 28, 2014
you either make management if there are openings or are dismissed before you are eligible for unemployment on grounds of poor job performance. Guidelines can change weekly with management.
contract sales job for Constellation Energy
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 30, 2013
Pros: good commision structure
Cons: lack of dependability in a highly saturated market.
I enjoy the people I work with and Constellation offers the best and most fair Energy plans in the market.
Commercial Sales Agent for Reliant Energy (Current Employee), DallasDecember 6, 2013
Commercial Sales for Reliant

Morning conference call
Team meetings twice a week
Tons of cold calling
Bill analysis
Closing accounts
Reporting numbers
Exciting, competitive results orientated atmosphere. Quota driven environment.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 21, 2013
I expanded my customer service skills and my sales techniques and I learned what meeting quotas and deadlined entails. There were ling hours, but I am use to it..
Lack future company vision growth
Energy Consultant - Sales (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 29, 2013
Pros: monday to friday work schedule.
Cons: lack team base organization
Hire a outside consultant to review the growth of the sister company.
awsome
Business to Business outside sales (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2013
I had a great time working there and was really sad to leave..... You never know what to expect it changed everyday.
Good coporate structure
Sales Representive (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: good corporate structure
Cons: poor management, no consistancy
The middle management office is ran by people who are not qualified. Promotions are giving based upon favoritism and not by merit. The company has unrealistic goals for there markets. The coworkers for the most part are decent people but they don't qualify a lot of the people they recruit and get upset when the people can not produce in the manner they expected. The morning meeting is repetitive and redundant and not relevant to what the people really need to know. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be out with coworkers on the field, they make the day pass by easier.

February 16, 2013

First off learn some grammar and syntax. You should not be in the field with co-workers. If you are it should not be to make the day pass easier it should be to make the day more productive ie more sales. Ironically you are correct regarding qualifying since you are emminently unqualified.

Fast paced work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 17, 2012
Excellent sales training. Management was always willing to listen and help. There is was always someone willing to help you close a sale.
Middle Management incompetent and running scared.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTDecember 2, 2012
Cons: too many to list
Worked there for 6 months. Fired the entire sales staff without notice. In fact we were out in the field, the day we were fired. I found out after I closed a deal and was calling in for verification. I hate this company.
If you really need something and cant find anything else.
Management (Former Employee), BaltimoreOctober 20, 2012
Pros: its a job with a lot of promises!
Cons: high turnover! looking for bodies not people!
If you need a job to get you by until something better comes along then this may be it. However be prepared to attend morning meetings every day to be redundantly trained, whether you live close or far from the office, work in a field that is fiercely competitive, expected to produce quickly in that arena with little support from management and upper management. Turnover rate is very high and this is a contract based job which means no guarantees for you!
Productive enviornment
Commercial Sales Advertising Executive/NJ Region (Current Employee), Palm Coast, FLAugust 27, 2012
I enjoyed the flexibility of the hours worked.I learned to manage my time wisely
Great experience
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2012
Pros: promote from within, stong leadership, no micro-managing, base pay +commissions
Cons: takes 90 days for benefits to kick in, can be a long commute to office depending on where you live
I have truley enjoyed working with the company. They offer room for advancement, and full training. Great team atmosphere in my office and fantastic managers. Looking forward to completing my tenure here and growing with the company
Wonderful company
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MarylandApril 6, 2012
Pros: great company, outstanding upper management
Cons: contractual employment based
Netpique is a wonderful company with which to work. However, when working with them, you should keep in mind that they work on a contractual basis. Therefore, if the contract you are working on should come to an end, you could very likely be looking for a new job.

About Netpique

Netpique LLC was founded in 2004 in Florida, and since then has expanded to 6 states and multiple offices. The primary responsibility – Read more

Netpique Salaries