netPolarity Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and fun workpalce
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAMay 25, 2017
Great place to get trained as a technical recruiter or technical sourcer. They also have a a professional division if you're shaky on the technical side.
Highly unprofessional work enviroment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CANovember 23, 2016
Folks this is not a place for work. Very less pay and very high demands. Stress level is high and they give you a hard time and send you rude emails if you don't submit 3 candidate everyday. My problem there was that they separated sourcers and recruiters and I knew the sourcer is not finding the quality candidates but they needed 3 submission everyday. I had meetings with manager and I highlighted the problem and he told me to point out the sourcer and CC him every time to make the sourcer feel s/he is under observation. Than he questioned my quality even though he knew the sourcers are not searching quality candidates. I am not lying. Go in their and see it yourself.
Pros
Music is playing all the time
Cons
Management style sucks
MARS Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAAugust 6, 2015
The management side of my daily duties wasn't what I expected. My manager worked from home 2 days / week but took more than 2 days off. He would take up 4-5 days working from home for various reasons but this occurred on consistent basis. Someone like myself needed the manager to come in from time to time because I had questions; questions that could not be explained through email because we both would misinterpret the information. This was a constant headache and prevented me from performing at my best. I would not recommend this type of management for future hires under his supervision.
Pros
Work environment was relaxed, music playing, constant movement from other employees.
Cons
manager was hardly at the office, the teams are isolated and really don't converse with others.
Staffing Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CaFebruary 26, 2015
• Schedule interviews, phone screens, and maintain working relationships / rapport with candidates.
• Manage requisitions / work orders within netPolarity's proprietary Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• MARS Elite Certified (Master Accreditation in Recruiting and Sourcing) through netPolarity
Before accepting your assignment--
not gonna say (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 16, 2014
Get all the details IN WRITING! Don't go by verbal B.S. your recruiter tells you. Their onboarding process is long and cumbersum,
contract rates are below going wages, etc.

The devil is in the details-- so make sure you get it straight with them before you set foot on the clients' site.

They'll screw you if you're not paying attention
Pros
Cons
kinda shady and inexperienced recuiter I worked with
Recruiting company that leaves its employees to fend for themselves after hiring them
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 8, 2013
Not a very positive experience as the company recruited me and then once the work started, there was minimal communication or help of any sort to be successful at the client site. Finally they topped it all with an abrupt termination of the contract. They stated they would provide training at the beginning of the hiring process, with regards to benefits, but the training never occurred. This type of employee treatment did not help in the face of other contractors who had strength in numbers based on others from their own recruiting company, and also support from their company managers to address issues or problems.
Pros
quick hiring process (too quick?)
Cons
minimal communication or information about client, contract terminations without warning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at netPolarity. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4