netPolarity Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
MARS Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAAugust 6, 2015
The management side of my daily duties wasn't what I expected. My manager worked from home 2 days / week but took more than 2 days off. He would take up 4-5 days working from home for various reasons but this occurred on consistent basis. Someone like myself needed the manager to come in from time to time because I had questions; questions that could not be explained through email because we both would misinterpret the information. This was a constant headache and prevented me from performing at my best. I would not recommend this type of management for future hires under his supervision.
Pros
Work environment was relaxed, music playing, constant movement from other employees.
Cons
manager was hardly at the office, the teams are isolated and really don't converse with others.
Recruiting company that leaves its employees to fend for themselves after hiring them
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 8, 2013
Not a very positive experience as the company recruited me and then once the work started, there was minimal communication or help of any sort to be successful at the client site. Finally they topped it all with an abrupt termination of the contract. They stated they would provide training at the beginning of the hiring process, with regards to benefits, but the training never occurred. This type of employee treatment did not help in the face of other contractors who had strength in numbers based on others from their own recruiting company, and also support from their company managers to address issues or problems.
Pros
quick hiring process (too quick?)
Cons
minimal communication or information about client, contract terminations without warning
Staffing Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CaFebruary 26, 2015
• Schedule interviews, phone screens, and maintain working relationships / rapport with candidates.
• Manage requisitions / work orders within netPolarity's proprietary Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• MARS Elite Certified (Master Accreditation in Recruiting and Sourcing) through netPolarity
Before accepting your assignment--
not gonna say (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 16, 2014
Get all the details IN WRITING! Don't go by verbal B.S. your recruiter tells you. Their onboarding process is long and cumbersum,
contract rates are below going wages, etc.

The devil is in the details-- so make sure you get it straight with them before you set foot on the clients' site.

They'll screw you if you're not paying attention
Cons
kinda shady and inexperienced recuiter i worked with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at netPolarity. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2