NETRADA Employee Reviews in United States

Great management
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHOctober 5, 2015
Work with making sure u have the right hours to do your most effective work. The training was exceptional and Web B is very organized and well managed.
Diverse and busy atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 6, 2015
Assist with customers calls on different products, concerns, and questioning. Customers called in about a product, wanting to know where their shipment was, or to place a online shopping order.
Pros
Lunch meals could be taken out of account when getting paid
Cons
1 off day during peak season
nice place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 15, 2015
It was a nice place to work had fun. Sometimes it would get slow and you had nothing to do so you would just read or work on puzzles
Pros
it had a cafeteria and you could wear jeans
Cons
it was only temporary job
Productive in fast-paced workplace.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 27, 2015
Responsible and hardworking warehouse assembler who can collaborate with a team and produce quality work on tight deadlines. Machine Operator with positive attitude and a commitment to safety, quality, customer service and lean manufacturing.
Pros
3 breaks, easy going suppervisors who still kept the companies goals first.
Cons
Free-loaders, people working just for one paycheck and leave.
Its McDonalds, what can i say?
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Working as a crew member for McDonalds, the hours are very flexible and they work with you if you need time off. It is a fast pace environment and the managers can sometimes be a pain. Overall, the job is a good job if you just need a extra money. There is plenty of room for advancement also. I recommend this job to students who are in school.
Bad Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 18, 2014
The company had bad management which filtered down to everything else. The hours were 10 hours a day, and if you missed a day it went against you to a point system. Training was minuscule and didn't deal with enough information to cover what would be done on the job. Management said ask questions when you need help with an order but they were unwilling to help when you needed it.
Pros
cafetria on site
Cons
long hours, bad management, not enough training
Call Center Environment.
Fraud Investigator (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHAugust 26, 2014
Uses a point system. Insurance isn't any good. Pay rate is not anywhere near where it should be for the job duties that are expected of you. Fellow employees are not friendly, a lot of office clicks.
Low pay Seasonal Work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 1, 2014
This was not a warm company to work for. Management was very rude and cold.
Great Place To Work But Does Not Treat Employees Equally
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 1, 2014
A typical day at work is sitting at a computer answering calls from customers about their online ordering. You are trained on how to answer calls and it is a very simple job. You do get very irate customers, but if you can handle that then you can handle the job. HOWEVER, a very negative thing about the job is they run on a point system for your attendance. Once you reach a certain amount of points you are automatically fired REGARDLESS of the situation. There have been people with children in the hospital, snow, etc. and they were fired due to not coming in. Now that happens to about 99% of the employees but they play favoritism & a select few are able to point out and still work their. A select few of the managers are very hard to tolerate.
Pros
easy job, good pay
Cons
favortisim, point system
Customer service
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHApril 9, 2014
Company used to be very small, no longer small but still run as if it was = not good
csr
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Westchester, OHDecember 20, 2013
Bored out of my mind working here! Too simple and management is rude and childish. Cant put in a time off request until 90th day.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
high turnover
Great experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 17, 2013
The experience I gained as a customer serve rep, and the training provided is second to none
Pros
two break and a lunch
Cons
low pay
good people
Returns Processor (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHOctober 10, 2013
Its very easy. the people are nice. I learned how to process refunds on the computer.
Pros
breaks
Cons
not enough pay
Better
Senior Ecommerce Web Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 27, 2013
Netrada was good, but had challenges with work /life balance
nice people, i liked the job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 17, 2013
they did not care at all if you had a home life. they only hire in temps. they end your shift at midnight and then you have to back at 7 in the mornign
Pros
fast paced
Cons
no benefits
good work environment
picker/packer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 19, 2012
i really liked the people i worked with and a good work environment
Pros
cafeteria
Cons
hours
Great experience oppertunity, but unproffessional
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  West Chester OhioOctober 20, 2012
I loved the work setting , but my hours wasn't flexiable. My co-workers are great and helpful, but the management was very unproffessional. There wasn't a hard part in my work day and i enjoyed helping the customers the most.
Pros
frequent breaks and you can swipp your badge to eat lunch
Cons
short lunch
Customer Service Skills
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Springdale OhioSeptember 7, 2012
I enjoy working with customers as you are able to meet different types of people from all different backgrounds. I have very high ethical standards and believe every customer is different and my job is to solve any issues they have or make there experience pleasant within a company. What I learned in this job is customers must come first and it is important to always tell the customer the truth. As they deal with the truth instead of being led on about something. I love my co-workers and am able to get along with anyone as at my past jobs me and my co-workers remained friends till this day. The hardest part of my job is if I am not able to help someone I feel guilty and take my work home with me to try to avoid unpleasant experiences for the next customer. I know at that job it was poor customer service and it caused a lot of angry people who trusted the company to stand by there word. Management is a key part in customer service if they do not follow through with customers it can cause the company to lose the faithful customers they have. Again I love working with people and doing my job to the fullest in order to provide great customer service.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
not able to solve the customers problem
Work a little harder than most and see lots of good things happen.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 6, 2012
work is good for those who are good w/ customer service.. otherwise it'll be very frustrating. they will give a job to anyone and fire anyone. if you do a good job, and come to work, you'll always get paid. If you do a great job and always come to work, you'll get more and more back from the company.
Pros
can work from home after a year of good work