Started in 2010, Netrist provides web applications and development services for Fortune 1000 companies, government contracts, and top-tier design agencies. Our dynamic team of highly skilled developers, is located in the heart of downtown Charleston. Using the agile methodology, we strive to deliver new features to our stakeholders, with efficiency and detail. Our wide range of clients include: Enterprises who need a custom-designed website, Government IT Contractors, Small to Mid-sized companies, and Design agencies.
What You Will Do:
Netrist is looking for a talented UI/UX Developer to add to our growing team. You will be a part of a cross-functional, AGILE development team creating HTML5 web applications. The application will use AngularJS running on a NodeJS server. NodeJS will leverage SocketIO to allow the browser to maintain a connection to the server and keep the data in the application fresh. The application will consume RESTful services, read from and write to enterprise data stores ( Redis or Neo4J ) and document databases ( MongoDB or CouchDB ). You will use a java-based Drools rules service to evaluate scenarios and find optimal solutions to defined problem sets. You will be responsible for implementing a graphic design primarily using HTML and CSS . Participation in team code reviews will give you the opportunity to present your code to colleagues and review the code your colleagues have created.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledgeable in NoSQL document databases (MongoDB, CouchDB) as well as name/value databases such as Redis
- Ability to create excellent HTML5 code using frameworks such as AngularJS
- Familiarity with GIT or Subversion for code versioning and Maven/Jenkins workflow
- Knowledgeable in Geo-spatial frameworks (ESRI ArcGIS, Google Maps, NAS, and World Wind)
- Ability to use and expose RESTful services, NodeJS, and SocketIO
- Familiarity with the AGILE development approach
- Passionate in the desire to learn and grow within Netrist
- A motivated self-starter
- At least 3 years of experience creating web-based java applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
What we have to offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Eligibility for the merit-based annual Bonus Program
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching Retirement Contributions up to 3% of your salary
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
Started in 2010, Netrist provides web applications and development services for Fortune 1000 companies, government contracts, and top-tier...