Netronome is seeking a Lead QA Automation Engineer who will be responsible for building the Automation Infrastructure for the Quality Assurance of enterprise-class networking and security platforms. We are looking for a well-rounded team player with experience testing large scale distributed systems within a multi-product environment and the ability to support the implementation of new tools and procedures as part of the organization’s quality initiatives. Responsibilities include:
- Developing maintainable test automation frameworks, tools and automated test suites for continuous verification of various software builds and releases, in response to growing feature sets and customer requirements.
- Help drive automated and performance testing across multiple product lines to improve efficiency and scalability of our applications.
- Work closely with Software QA and software development engineers to understand feature requirements and translate to test cases and test automation.
- BS CS/EE degree and 5-8 years of hands-on automated testing experience in Networking.
- 5+ years of experience in Industry experience implementing automated continuous integration/release systems or large-scale automated test systems; Experience in creating an automated regression framework and experience of addition automated test cases for Functional, System, and Performance testing.
- Strong background and experience in software testing methodology, test development and test execution.
- Experience of working on/testing data networking protocols, network switches and routers is required.
- Experience in Linux and Linux systems administration is required.
- Proficient programming in at least one scripting language (Python and TCL required; Bash shell scripting will be considered) and C/C++ in a Linux Environment.
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of multi-threading, RPC, TCP/IP and interprocess communication.
- Working knowledge of testing network security features, such as firewall and VPN is highly desirable
Netronome offers a first class benefits package that includes group company paid medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, Flex-Spending Accounts (FSA), 401(k), holiday pay, generous paid time off and stock options.
If you are looking for a new challenge, and would like to join a team of successful entrepreneurs and top engineers in the network flow processing industry, please send your resume today!