NETS Employee Reviews in United States

Nets expirence
Volunteer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRJuly 17, 2015
My time as an assistant in Nets Inc. was a really good experience. What I learned from it was that dealing with students is not always easy but you learn how to get along with them and gain their respect. The company help students in their studies by tutoring them and its without a doubt a good tutoring company. My co-workers where very helpful and resourceful and very good friends. What I liked the most was that they gave me the opportunity to grow as a person and as a professional.
Pros
Free lunches
Fun Comunication With Student's
Synchronizer and Data entry (Former Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRApril 8, 2015
Work afternoons 3 pm, how to synchronize finger prints and data entry, managements very employee orientated, was the final synchronization of students finger prints at 5 pm and most enjoyable was to meet new persons and make accentuates with employees and students.
Pros
Good Pay & Enviorment
Cons
no further involmentation of program in school
great company
Tutoring Coordinator (Current Employee) –  PROctober 16, 2014
students learned in a very peaceful environment, good equipment provided for them and teachers to assure the quality of learning skills.
Design,instruct, adjust with the moments family
Education Technology Teacher (Former Employee) –  Ponce P.R.July 2, 2014
Proud senior member of the "Techgroup" team. We provided every technological need for the benefits of the educational-learning process of the students and teachers in privates school all across Puerto Rico.
Fun Workplace
Biometric Technician (Former Employee) –  Bayamon Puerto RicoMarch 12, 2013
Good, responsible, punctual, and reliable coworker. Good supervisor, and always available
Pros
shift
English tutor
English Tutor (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 20, 2013
The plan is good but isn;t allow the children to assimielate the class and to undestand better the subject. It is better 80 instead of 40. The Company has a good credency, also pay on time and have a good teaching resources.
Pros
free lunces for the students, good payment
Cons
not insurance.
Great place and co-workers
Biometric Technician (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoDecember 8, 2012
A good experience working with the computer system and training of the assistant personnel. The best relation with co-workers I ever has in my life.
Fun time with kids
English Tutor (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRSeptember 27, 2012
It's a good company with many resources in education. Be on time to re-teach subjects learned at school. Most of the kids are bored in the way they teach english so, I make the class with their insight and doubts. Since is a short period work my co workers and I are polite and respectful. The hardest part of the job is leaving the children and the most enjoyable is the kid expression when they learn something knew.
Pros
flexibilities in teaching, pay on time, good managing.
Cons
part time job only
Great teaching experience for teachers & student
English Tutor Teacher (Former Employee) –  PRAugust 13, 2012
I learned how to use my weekly plan correctly & how to involve more educational games to catch the interest of the students in my daily classes. The hardest part of the job was to maintain the interest of the students in the tutoring classes. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was interacting with the students.
Productive, fun, organized, learning experience.
Asistente Biométrico (Former Employee) –  PonceAugust 11, 2012
I liked what I did, it was a temporary job. My purpose was to supervise and document the assistance of the children from 3:15 to 5:15pm, that was their tutoring hour.
Pros
made friends
Cons
nothing much to do for 2 hours