NetSpend

NetSpend Employer Reviews

Oppurtunities, but should have better trained employees.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), AustinOctober 13, 2014
Pros: stable, good insurance
Cons: the mantra that the customer is always right, even when they're cursing and making threats, needs to be changed to a partnership of better respect and communication
This is a call center. People learn about financial transactions, but are not given the chance to become specialists at online credit card banking. There is a lot more potential to get better educated employees that have the ability to explain transactions better to economically/educationally disadvantage populations. If one of the oat successful companies in the world hire for similar jobs in a call center that pays slightly more and offers a broader range of activities and responsibilities for a job, Netspend can give up their Draconian pre qualification tests that do nothing to indicate a potential employee's reliability or trustworthiness. It's downtown, so it's a great place to work and have more cultural and educational opportunities.
Great Place to Work
Corporate Sales Administrator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 11, 2014
Love to work here. Every new day is different than the previous day. Employees and management are very people centered and kind.
Productive fun work place with free sodas
Document Review Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches, sodas
Cons: strict metrics
Job is easy not hard at all
learned call center terminology
Managment is good
Co- workers are fun
hardest part of the job is just showing up
most enjoyable thing about the job is the overtime
Poor Communication from top
smartOne Prepaid, Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2014
Decent enough they seem to care about their customer base, change management strategy is quite poor.
csr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 25, 2014
I helped customer with their banking information. I took incoming calls regarding there checking accounts reviewed all information such as pending direct deposit and went over transactions. I also disputed charges that customer stated were fraud and not made by the customer. I helped customer with online banking by signing up and walking through any online processes.
Love helping them grow
Marketing and Promotions (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2013
I market them using social media and search engines. I was an independent contractor.
White collar sweatshop
CORRESPONDENCE AND OPERATIONS ANALYST (Former Employee), Austin TXAugust 31, 2013
Draconian policies and low pay. Don't bother. They will exploit you and not even offer a competitive salary.

The benefits were the worst I'd ever been offered in the last 20 years.
Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2012
Skilled planner with the ability to analyz clients needs and achieve.
Netspend
Customer service financial support assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 25, 2012
Taking inbound calls to assist customer with questions about balances, overdraft and incoming funds. Reviewing reports about funds not received and amounts taken out by vendors. Fraud case reviews and filing claims.
Call Center Advocate (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 17, 2012
A typical day at working, walking in and setting at my desk prepping for my first call making sure I give my best to get the job done fast and correctly, I've learned that there are many ways to do everything even the smallest things, My Management is great,Co-Workers are fun and energetic, The hardest part of my job is something I can not list because nothing really that hard if you just do what you need to get the job done, The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to assist customers and problem solving.
Non stressful
Customer Service/ Correspondence Representative (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 17, 2012
Pros: free sodas, hr lunch
Cons: small raises
My days are very routine and gets boring.
I have learned about the pre-paid card business
My immediate supervisor is not a very good listener and seems not to really care about her team.
The hardest part of the job is that its boring and it doesn't challenge me.
the most enjoyable part is that is pretty laid back

About NetSpend

For some underbanked consumers, it's "nothing but net". NetSpend offers prepaid debit cards to people who can't or don't want – Read more

NetSpend Photos