Network Health Employee Reviews

Don't believe anything management says.
Employee Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIJune 20, 2017
If you take a job at Network be ready to see all the favortism. If people say its a great place to work, their head is up their bosses. Attendance is a huge issue, some get written up some just continue to call in or punch in late everyday. FMLA is very popular at Network so be ready to bust your butt. Also keep in mind that without Theda taking Network Health they are nothing and losing big time.
Pros
Notta
Cons
Breaks are frowned upon, management lies, no job security, HR is a joke
Great Company Doing Good Things!
Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIMay 9, 2017
As I transition to my next adventure, I thought I would share some comments on Network Health:

Network Health is a mature organization going through some necessary, big and positive changes. These are exciting times for Network Health. The new leadership has a clear and positive vision of the future and is driven to make it happen. The staff and the management team have been phenomenal and have made me proud. They all work so very hard. I have really enjoyed my time here at Network Health and really look forward to seeing where this great little company goes in the future. Be prepared to work hard and see great results.
Pros
Great work space
Cons
Lots of work to do!
Company in change.
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIApril 13, 2017
Difficult place to make any positive changes and improvements. Three CEO's in 18 months. Culture does not allow for progress. Organizational ownership is not in alignment with industry trends and direction.
Pros
Great staff.
Cons
Inconsistent leadershp.
Unorganized, lack of knowledge from leadership
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIFebruary 2, 2017
The organization has been going through several changes with leadership. New leadership that is brought in do not understand processes and lack the knowledge to do their job. The expectations of work are unrealistic and quality ran out the window about a year ago. You cannot have quality when you try to manipulate what regulations are requiring. Leaders do not greet you or even look at you when you are in the common areas passing each other.
Pros
Co-workers were good
Cons
Senior leadership
Terrible management
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIJanuary 19, 2017
The flexibility in some departments is good. The overall management is terrible, they talk employees down and promote hostile work environments. Employees are pitted against each other to save their own jobs. There's constant gossip. The HR is completely useless as well, so if there's problems, they listen and then do nothing, and don't answer voicemails or emails. Employees are coddled when they kiss butt, and those who stand up for themselves are targeted. Benefits are overpriced and horrible.
They've allowed and encouraged segregation, retaliation, insubordination, favoritism, and lying/hiding information.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Foundation is garbage, Favoritism, bathrooms are unclean, unsafe parking lot conditions in the winter, management, Human Resources, reviews, security, technology is in the Stone Age
Productive and energetic work environment
Medicare Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIAugust 23, 2016
A typical day was always busy and kept me on my toes, I enjoyed the fast paced environment with multiple tasks provided to me. I learned more about computer systems and a new level of patience as I worked directly with their Medicare members. Management was very organized and always worked towards improvement in efficiency and time management, which I had much respect for. My co-workers were all very bubbly and outgoing that created a fun and energetic atmosphere, all were very helpful and determined to work as a team. The hardest part of the job would have been quoting coverage on something out of the ordinary Medicare didn't have set guidelines for, that could be determined with time and determination to find the answers. The most enjoyable part of this job for me was the opportunity to handle multiple tasks, keeping the day challenging and unique.
Network Health Neenah WI
Web Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIFebruary 10, 2016
Network used to be a good company to work for. Recent management changes have changed the company cultures and attitude. Management has no vision and are confused about their own future. I think Network will become a good company again, but I would give it a few years to level off.
Great place to work!
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAFebruary 1, 2016
Love the working environment! People are nice. Solid benefits and good salary. Learned a lot and provided me a sold foundation.
Pros
Cool environment.
Awesome place to work!!
Temporary Claims's Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIDecember 19, 2015
I honesty think that this is the best place on earth to work!!

They stay small enough to care about their employees, hire the best supervisors..and everyone there for the most part is happy

Being happy with not only your coworkers, but your surroundings; along with the great supervisors you work under..it really couldn't get any better!!

Yet it does. I have to say after being a temp processor for a few months..Network goes out of their way for their members and often creates products that will fit right into what their member's needs are. They're one of those health insurers that goes to bat for their members, rather than the other way around.
Pros
Great Supervisors
Wellness oreinted.
RN, CCM Medicare Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 31, 2015
Fast paced growing organization. Opportunities to challenge yourself everyday with lots of change. A good balance of telephone and face to face case management. Great people!
Pros
Beautiful office setting downtown Appleton.
Cons
Technology upgrades needed for telecommuting positions.
Great culture.
Medical Management Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAMarch 5, 2015
Great place to work with many benefits and management are there to help at time of distress. Overall, it is truly a great place to work and the former location, Medford Ma was an ideal location but it has recently moved to a not so ideal location
Network Health
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAFebruary 17, 2015
It was a pleasant company to work for. Here I learned most the Enrollment processes, the process in order to improve them if necessary.
Outstanding place to work!
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  menasha, WIFebruary 5, 2015
This company is completely dedicated to customer and employee satisfaction. They are continuously looking at ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 14, 2014
I had to leave because they down sized the company. So the company is no longer open.
Good work environment
Behavioral Health Clinician, Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAAugust 21, 2014
Good work environment, nice group of coworkers. The company is in a state of perpetual change after recently being bought by Tufts Health Care.
Positive, Christian organization
Commercial Compliance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIApril 7, 2014
Days are busy, people are genuine and professional, work doesn't get boring.
Awesome Place to work for
Reimbursement Benefits Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Medford,MAMarch 1, 2014
Network Health is a amazing place to work. Plenty of room for growth, and many opportunities to learn new skills.
Pros
Management, Office Culture, Pay
Productive and fun work place
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 5, 2014
My day was always busy and never a dull moment. The patients were kind and understanding.
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  MedfordFebruary 3, 2014
Its a good place to work. Friendly employees...I don't like the short cubicles. There are too many meetings and at times wonder how work gets done. Too many 1:1 with managers take away the sense of teamwork as each person claims responsibility/credit for whatever project is going on at the moment to get credit.
Pros
internet, laid back attitude
Cons
short cubicles, too many meetings, lack of teamwork because of weekly 1:1s
Fun environment, training's provided for CEU
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAJanuary 24, 2014
Warm working environment, enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the enormous caseloads. The most enjoyable was working from home.
Pros
Hours, free lunches
Cons
Disorganized, caseloads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Network Health. Our community is ready to answer.