Network Health Employee Reviews in United States

Network Health Neenah WI
Web Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIFebruary 10, 2016
Network used to be a good company to work for. Recent management changes have changed the company cultures and attitude. Management has no vision and are confused about their own future. I think Network will become a good company again, but I would give it a few years to level off.
Awesome place to work!!
Temporary Claims's Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIDecember 19, 2015
I honesty think that this is the best place on earth to work!!

They stay small enough to care about their employees, hire the best supervisors..and everyone there for the most part is happy

Being happy with not only your coworkers, but your surroundings; along with the great supervisors you work under..it really couldn't get any better!!

Yet it does. I have to say after being a temp processor for a few months..Network goes out of their way for their members and often creates products that will fit right into what their member's needs are. They're one of those health insurers that goes to bat for their members, rather than the other way around.
Pros
Great Supervisors
Great place to work!
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAFebruary 1, 2016
Love the working environment! People are nice. Solid benefits and good salary. Learned a lot and provided me a sold foundation.
Pros
Cool environment.
Wellness oreinted.
RN, CCM Medicare Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 31, 2015
Fast paced growing organization. Opportunities to challenge yourself everyday with lots of change. A good balance of telephone and face to face case management. Great people!
Pros
Beautiful office setting downtown Appleton.
Cons
Technology upgrades needed for telecommuting positions.
Great culture.
Medical Management Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAMarch 5, 2015
Great place to work with many benefits and management are there to help at time of distress. Overall, it is truly a great place to work and the former location, Medford Ma was an ideal location but it has recently moved to a not so ideal location
Excellent company with a great mission...
Employment Manager (Current Employee) –  Medford, MASeptember 19, 2012
I've been both a contractor and a permanent employee here on two separate occasions and I've been very impressed with the company. It is very much values-driven, and that's shown in a number of ways to the employees. From a VERY generous employee referral program to excellent benefits, the company clearly puts effort into making their employees happy to come to work every day.
Pros
fantastic (and inexpensive) benefits, great location, company cares about employees
Cons
going through some adjustments as the company moves from small- to medium-sized
Recoveries Coordinator
Recoveries Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Medford, MADecember 11, 2012
Assist in daily Claim Check activities including but not limited to the research and resolution of Claim Check related issues.
Process all aspects of basic denied or pended claims including initiating letters to Providers explaining adjusted claim payments.
Implement and maintain efficient procedures for Appeals and Complaints received regarding provider claim payments.
Assist in reviewing and editing Network Health's prior to payment claims according to Claim Check auditing and determine on certain cases if a Claim Check edit may need additional medical documentation and further review.
Pros
opportunity to excel within the company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  MedfordFebruary 3, 2014
Its a good place to work. Friendly employees...I don't like the short cubicles. There are too many meetings and at times wonder how work gets done. Too many 1:1 with managers take away the sense of teamwork as each person claims responsibility/credit for whatever project is going on at the moment to get credit.
Pros
internet, laid back attitude
Cons
short cubicles, too many meetings, lack of teamwork because of weekly 1:1s
A great, challenging work environment
Pharmacy Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Medford, MADecember 9, 2013
A typical day of work involves analyzing all operational override requests. The workflows are streamlined to our department via the customer serivce representatives. We review the requests, and per guidelines, decide what type of override (if any,) is necesary. I have learned so much here. I have learned how to create overrides, as well as Medical Request forms for medications that require prior authorizations. The most difficult part of the job is meticulously following the guidelines. There are many steps involved in approving an override, and nothing can be overlooked. The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that each day brings forth new challenges, and learning opportunities.
Pros
amazing staff, a lot of support.
Management is so out of touch
IT (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAOctober 13, 2013
I have now seen 4 people quit because Network Health decided to keep troublemakers past their time to the point that nobody can do their actual work because they are constantly being asked to interact with the problems. NH needs to learn how to value their "best assets".
Pros
Work from home possibility
Cons
Never firing anyone
Growing company with lots of potential
Manager, IT Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Medford, MAOctober 16, 2012
Network Health is growing fast and has a lot of changes underway, while still holding onto its core values.

Hardest part of the job - balancing meetings with desk work.
Most enjoyable part of the job - the great people and spirit of teamwork
Pros
potlucks, picnics, training
Cons
indecision
Outstanding place to work!
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  menasha, WIFebruary 5, 2015
This company is completely dedicated to customer and employee satisfaction. They are continuously looking at ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
Bad Experience
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAJune 18, 2012
The department I worked for was not a good one at all. Poor leadership skills, lack of general knowledge and respect for employees. Too bad - as the employees work hard there to do the right thing but I think at times they don't have a chance.
Pros
location
Cons
mangaement
Network Health
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAFebruary 17, 2015
It was a pleasant company to work for. Here I learned most the Enrollment processes, the process in order to improve them if necessary.
Fun environment, training's provided for CEU
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAJanuary 24, 2014
Warm working environment, enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the enormous caseloads. The most enjoyable was working from home.
Pros
hours, free lunches
Cons
disorganized, caseloads
Love Working Here
Contract Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Medford, MAJuly 10, 2013
I started off as a temp employee and the company recognized my worth and hired me full time. I have been here for 5 years now and don not regret a day of it. The staff are very helpful and friendly.
Good work environment
Behavioral Health Clinician, Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAAugust 21, 2014
Good work environment, nice group of coworkers. The company is in a state of perpetual change after recently being bought by Tufts Health Care.
Excellent health insurance company
Recoveries Analyst (Former Employee) –  Medford, MASeptember 3, 2013
For low-income health insurance, Network Health has been added to Tufts Health. Tufts bought out Network Health to branch out into the low-income field. Network Health employees are still with Network Health. Tufts Health and Network Health continue to work together and side by side today. I was fortunate to be a part of this transition before leaving Network Health for personal reasons. I would highly recommend to anyone to apply for employment with Network Health.

My day consisted of starting before the company opened, allowing me to address and deal with any issues and work before the regular day kicked in, I've learned almost everything about third party liability from my co-worker, the management always makes us comfortable enough to approach them with anything, my co-workers and I, constantly working together not just alone, the hardest part of my job being the backlog we incurred during the transition but my most enjoyable part of the job was working with the others whom helped make my job flow at a good pace.
Awesome Place to work for
Reimbursement Benefits Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Medford,MAMarch 1, 2014
Network Health is a amazing place to work. Plenty of room for growth, and many opportunities to learn new skills.
Pros
management, office culture, pay
Very Productive
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MedfordFebruary 25, 2012
Great place to work, great co workers, Call Volume goes up and down with is great with me cause I get to relax at my desk for a min or so
Pros
free coffee and fruit
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Network Health. Our community is ready to answer.