Network Health Employee Reviews

Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Medford, MAFebruary 17, 2015
It was a pleasant company to work for. Here I learned most the Enrollment processes, the process in order to improve them if necessary.
Outstanding place to work!
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), menasha, WIFebruary 5, 2015
This company is completely dedicated to customer and employee satisfaction. They are continuously looking at ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 14, 2014
I had to leave because they down sized the company. So the company is no longer open.
Good work environment
Behavioral Health Clinician, Case Manager (Former Employee), Medford, MAAugust 21, 2014
Good work environment, nice group of coworkers. The company is in a state of perpetual change after recently being bought by Tufts Health Care.
Positive, Christian organization
Commercial Compliance Administrator (Current Employee), Menasha, WIApril 7, 2014
Days are busy, people are genuine and professional, work doesn't get boring.
Awesome Place to work for
Reimbursement Benefits Systems Specialist (Current Employee), Medford,MAMarch 1, 2014
Pros: management, office culture, pay
Network Health is a amazing place to work. Plenty of room for growth, and many opportunities to learn new skills.
Productive and fun work place
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 5, 2014
My day was always busy and never a dull moment. The patients were kind and understanding.
Anonymous (Former Employee), MedfordFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: internet, laid back attitude
Cons: short cubicles, too many meetings, lack of teamwork because of weekly 1:1s
Its a good place to work. Friendly employees...I don't like the short cubicles. There are too many meetings and at times wonder how work gets done. Too many 1:1 with managers take away the sense of teamwork as each person claims responsibility/credit for whatever project is going on at the moment to get credit.
Fun environment, training's provided for CEU
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Medford, MAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: hours, free lunches
Cons: disorganized, caseloads
Warm working environment, enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the enormous caseloads. The most enjoyable was working from home.
Fast paced environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Medford, MADecember 16, 2013
Pros: near train station
Staff was professional, courteous
Easy going
Working for members was top priority
A great, challenging work environment
Pharmacy Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee), Medford, MADecember 9, 2013
Pros: amazing staff, a lot of support.
A typical day of work involves analyzing all operational override requests. The workflows are streamlined to our department via the customer serivce representatives. We review the requests, and per guidelines, decide what type of override (if any,) is necesary. I have learned so much here. I have learned how to create overrides, as well as Medical Request forms for medications that require prior authorizations. The most difficult part of the job is meticulously following the guidelines. There are many steps involved in approving an override, and nothing can be overlooked. The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that each day brings forth new challenges, and learning opportunities.
productive
Quality Assu (Current Employee), Medford, MADecember 3, 2013
Pros: great company to work for
Cons: need permanet employment
Make cold calls calling patients to followup on theire appts, learned lots of medical terminalogy
Web Developer (Former Employee), Medford, MASeptember 15, 2013
Network Health is a great company who actually cares about their employees
Excellent health insurance company
Recoveries Analyst (Former Employee), Medford, MASeptember 3, 2013
For low-income health insurance, Network Health has been added to Tufts Health. Tufts bought out Network Health to branch out into the low-income field. Network Health employees are still with Network Health. Tufts Health and Network Health continue to work together and side by side today. I was fortunate to be a part of this transition before leaving Network Health for personal reasons. I would highly – more... recommend to anyone to apply for employment with Network Health.

My day consisted of starting before the company opened, allowing me to address and deal with any issues and work before the regular day kicked in, I've learned almost everything about third party liability from my co-worker, the management always makes us comfortable enough to approach them with anything, my co-workers and I, constantly working together not just alone, the hardest part of my job being the backlog we incurred during the transition but my most enjoyable part of the job was working with the others whom helped make my job flow at a good pace. – less
Love Working Here
Contract Coordinator (Current Employee), Medford, MAJuly 10, 2013
I started off as a temp employee and the company recognized my worth and hired me full time. I have been here for 5 years now and don not regret a day of it. The staff are very helpful and friendly.
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Appleton, WIMay 28, 2013
Pros: used my claims processing skills.
Cons: temporary
This was a temporary position Processed medical claims by paying, denying, or pending for additional information.
Meet a lot of good friends
Senior Hosp/Med (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAMay 11, 2013
I enjoyed working with the people here I met some of my good friends here
Recoveries Coordinator
Recoveries Coordinator (Current Employee), Medford, MADecember 11, 2012
Pros: opportunity to excel within the company
Assist in daily Claim Check activities including but not limited to the research and resolution of Claim Check related issues.
Process all aspects of basic denied or pended claims including initiating letters to Providers explaining adjusted claim payments.
Implement and maintain efficient procedures for Appeals and Complaints received regarding provider claim payments.
Assist in reviewing and editing Network Health's prior to payment claims according to Claim Check auditing and determine on certain cases if a Claim Check edit may need additional medical documentation and further review.
Growing company with lots of potential
Manager, IT Quality Assurance (Current Employee), Medford, MAOctober 16, 2012
Pros: potlucks, picnics, training
Cons: indecision
Network Health is growing fast and has a lot of changes underway, while still holding onto its core values.

Hardest part of the job - balancing meetings with desk work.
Most enjoyable part of the job - the great people and spirit of teamwork
Excellent company with a great mission...
Employment Manager (Current Employee), Medford, MASeptember 19, 2012
Pros: fantastic (and inexpensive) benefits, great location, company cares about employees
Cons: going through some adjustments as the company moves from small- to medium-sized
I've been both a contractor and a permanent employee here on two separate occasions and I've been very impressed with the company. It is very much values-driven, and that's shown in a number of ways to the employees. From a VERY generous employee referral program to excellent benefits, the company clearly puts effort into making their employees happy to come to work every day.

About Network Health

Since 1997, we have been committed to our mission of improving the health and well-being of our members and their diverse communities. – Read more

Network Health Salaries