Network Solutions

Network Solutions Employee Reviews

Exciting Workplace with Lots of Opportunities to Help Others.
Owner (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 17, 2015
Pros: superior leadership
Cons: na
I recommend this company to anyone who wants to learn more about business development and sales/marketing. Daily working with aspiring business owners and helping current business owners to collaborate is what we do. We have while doing so and we genuinely care about those who we service.
Not a place I would suggest to work
Customer Service/Technical Support/Sales (Former Employee), Drums, PAMarch 16, 2015
Once Web.com took over all perks and extras employees received were taken away. Web.com only cares about one thing, their stock value. Web.com will take away from employees anything and everything they can to try to raise their stock price a few cents. Example: for near 10 years Network Solutions provided plastic disposable utensils to their employees to use for their lunches/meals. Web.com took over and started to charge employees $.25 per utensil.
Great Employer!!
QA Engineer (Current Employee), Reston, VASeptember 16, 2014
My first job. Big support from co-workers! Learning experience.
Nice place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee), Swansea, ILMay 13, 2014
Very corporate but learned a lot. The corporate hierarchy does create a disconnect with many "workers" so this didn't create the best culture. There was possibility for advancement and it could be a great place for certain people.
Productive and a wonderful place to work
Program Executive Manager (Current Employee), Herndon, VaMay 12, 2014
Pros: i felt network solutions cared about their employees
Cons: sometimes long hours, but it came with the support structure
I have been with Network Solutions for approx. 18 years. I love the environment, coworkers I have met along my tenure.
A typical day as the Manager of the Partner support team was both challenging, and rewarding. We handled the largest Domestic and International Partners.
I loved Managing the Account Managers that were dedicated to our Partners.
great place to work.
Network Engineer / I.T support (Current Employee), Gadsden, ALMarch 31, 2014
Pros: company car
Cons: the pay
I used to work for this company a few years ago. Really good place to work. learned alot and Would stay but i'm ready to adventure off.
very friendly coworkers
Customer Service (Former Employee), drums paJanuary 17, 2014
- Responsible for all aspects of customer care from registering new domain names to customer follow-up as well as selling host packages.
Failed Attempt to be an SEO company
Account Executive (Former Employee), Henderson, VAJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: laid off b/c of unpreparedness to launch this new direction
Direct Outside Sales Job... this opp for Network Solutions was new to them. They wanted to get into selling SEO and PPC. They unfortunately laid everyone off in the short-lived venture. I am not sure if they resumed it but at the time it was short lived, not thought out, or budgeted correctly.
Very good place to work
QA Eingineer (Former Employee), Reston, VAOctober 16, 2013
Team work is very visible and help is everywhere. Co workers are very helpful and play as a team. Everything was fun even the hard parts.
Fly by night
Account Executive (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 25, 2013
This company had a lot of potential to dominate the internet marketing world. With the proper business plan and management they could have made this happen.
Below Average Unless You Are A Salesperson
Technical Support Specialist Network Solutions (Former Employee), Drums, PAJune 27, 2013
Aggressive sales-oriented, call center environment. All phone representatives have strict sales goals and objectives. Company hides these goals until you hit production floor.
Fun workplace
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Hayward, CAJune 27, 2013
I learned more and more everyday. Had task to do in the beginning of the day and finished my task by the end. Had to open cumputers and put them back together. Day went by really wiuck
Productive and fun workplace with Ping Pong table and WII
Quality Assurance Coach (Current Employee), Drums, PAJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: free coffee, 25 cent soft drinks
Cons: out of touch management and limited ceiling for advancement
Marketing is out of touch with the call center making decisions without regard to customer service needs. Lack of communication is a huge opportunity for this organization. A nice work environment and lots of great people. Limited opportunity for advancement. A lot of pressure to make sales goals and micro manage efficiency and schedule adherence.
Receive customer service phone calls all day.
Network Solution Specialist (Former Employee), Drums, PAOctober 1, 2012
Customer service job received calls one after another all day long except when on breaks or lunch. Free coffee and drinks out of the vending machine were only .25.
free food
Computer Technician (Former Employee), Wausau WI.August 28, 2012
nice place to work management was fair easily to talk with listen for new ideas
Great place and great people
Senior Director in Engineering (Former Employee), Herndon, VAMay 20, 2012
Pros: very dynamic, never a dull moment, lots of talented people
Cons: long hours, constant change in senior leadership team.
I worked for Network Solutions for 10 years.
I worked my way up through the ranks and got promoted twice while there. The people you work with are very dedicated and really care about their work and the customers for the most part.
The only challenge was the constantly changing very senior leadership teams. But with every challenge comes opportunity and personal as well as company growth. It was a great ride even though the hours were tough and there was a great deal of change.
This company is not for the 9-5er...Nor the person who is change averse. However, there are a lot of talented people there who are great to learn from and work with.
Company Change
Senior Performance and Development Specialist (Current Employee), Drums, PAApril 17, 2012
Networks Solutions was sold and is now owned by Web.com. The original company initially gave me a lot of opportunities to prove myself.