We are looking for an experienced IT support engineer to join our team. We provide IT support and services for many companies in the KC Metro Area.
An ideal candidate would be well-versed in:
Supporting Microsoft Windows networks
- Typical IP LAN and WAN management
- Desktop support and troubleshooting
- Active Directory management
- Microsoft Exchange support
- Various antivirus products
- Remote support products and technologies
- Common business applications (MS Office, Adobe, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Common business technologies (remote access, tablets/smartphones, remote email, etc.)
Customer service is our primary focus. Candidates will need to:
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Continually present a professional attitude and polished appearance, both over the phone and in-person
- Professionally supporting end users in different work environments
- Be driven to find solutions to uncommon problems and have a can-do attitude
Candidates should also:
- Enjoy working in a dynamic field
- Have certifications and education to support their chosen career
- Desire to continually improve technical abilities and customer service skills
This is a full-time, non-contract, salaried position. This position will also require being on-call after hours every 4-6 weeks, generally for remote support.
This position does require driving to client locations, generally around the Kansas City metro area. Reliable transportation is a requirement.
Candidates who are offered a position must agree to a background check. The employment offer may be conditional on the results of that background check.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a family-friendly work environment. This is a place where you can grow technically and professionally.
- Location: Kansas City Metro Area