Network Technologies Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Electromechanical assembler
Electromechanical Assembler I (Current Employee) –  Aurora, OHMay 5, 2015
I really like this company I have been here for more then 15 years. The manager is great and I have no problem with anyone here. Everyone here is friendly, likes to make jokes, and have fun working together. In the summer time they have food trucks come to the company and that always makes my day.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Time off
Cons
Contracted IT Consultant, Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 19, 2016
Network Technologies has developed initiatives in cultural competence and has had long-standing efforts that range in support
Fun working environment
Ground Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Aurora, OHNovember 21, 2014
With many different duties there was never a lot of down times. as only a temporary employee I did not get to enjoy the benefits of the job but I was informed they were very good.
Pros
very dependable work environment
Cons
hurry up and wait attitude of the management was hard to understand.
Decent pay in exchange for your soul.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Aurora, OHFebruary 10, 2015
The staff is constantly terrified of breaking one of the myriad, unwritten rules that are selectively enforced by the President and the Vice President/Head of HR (who is the President's daughter). There are little to no processes or policies in writing. Everything is tribal knowledge. The processes/policies that are in writing are out of date or outright wrong. Many employees do multiple jobs but are never rewarded for their work.

If you show initiative, you are punished for not asking permission to do something. If you didn't do something they think you should have done, even if you couldn't get permission, you are punished. If you follow the rules and it turns out bad, you get punished for not breaking the rules.

If the President or VP like you, you can get away with doing little to no work.

The review process is secret. Your supervisor submits his opinion of your performance to the president. It's not reviewed with you, if you ask to see it you are chastised. You only learn how well you did by the raise you might get the payroll after your anniversary date.

Incomplete, broken, and damaged goods are regularly shipped to customers. Products are available for sale with advertised features that don't actually work.

The inventory system is run by an arcane paper clad bureaucracy with various colored forms that must conform to unwritten rules of formatting. Mistakes are made all the time because employees have little time to dedicate to this nightmare of an inventory system. There is no person here who's job it is to manage the inventory of anything. Parts are
  more... placed in random places with organizational logic that changes based on the person who last received or rearranged parts.  less
Pros
If the president likes you, you get paid well.
Cons
Everything.
Secure position, good supervisors, owner has bad values, no pay raises, just more work.
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Aurora, OHDecember 28, 2012
Cons
no pay raises
hostile work environemt
PURCHASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Aurora, OHApril 3, 2015
run far way from this place unless you liked to be cursed at and humiliated on a daily basis by the owner and constantly threatened by job loss.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
Stay Far AWAY
Shipping manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora OhioApril 24, 2014
This company can turn them over.....nothing long term. I would walk away.
Pros
nothing
Cons
pay, no advancement, politics
This was my company too.
President / Owner of NTI (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 1, 2012
It was built up over a 5 year period. Efforts to expand produced unexpected results when the financial input did not occur and instead the other company took my company apart and let all my employees go.

It was an upsetting experience.
Very Busy, fast paced
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJuly 10, 2014
Good company to work for. Lots of opportunities for education.
Production of VGA splitters and Extenders.
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, OhioDecember 14, 2011
The Employees at NTI are very helpful and knowledgeable.
It is a fine place to work, The Supervisor of the Fabrication Department is one of a kind. I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
no lay offs.
Cons
healthcare
Productive workplace.
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Aurora, OHJuly 25, 2012
Monitor daily shipments of products. Troubleshoot electronic equipment. Build and test products.