NetworkIP is a fast-paced, high-tech telecom company seeking a full-time, salaried Junior PHP Developer to join the Web Development Team in Austin, TX.
Description: Responsible for maintaining and enhancing web based interfaces using Zend and Yii Framework, jQuery, CSS3 and HTML5
- Core competencies and 1+ year experience with object-oriented PHP, HTML and SQL
- Works well in a team environment and can communicate with other teams
- Able to handle deadlines, after hour maintenances and development cycles
- Adheres to web development best practices, PEAR standards and W3C validation
- Can gather and document product requirements
- Must be able to work out of the Austin office
- Experience in MVC, CSS, MySQL, jQuery, Linux, Zend & Yii Framework, SOAP and REST a plus
- Experience with Web Design and Content Management System like WordPress a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering a plus
NetworkIP offers an excellent benefit package, which includes health, life and short & long term disability insurance; vacation; paid holidays and 401(k). We also offer flextime, opportunity for advancement and a professional, friendly work environment.
Please send your resume and salary expectations along with examples of your work if available. You may include any links or code samples with your resume.
Indeed - 8 months ago