First contract job, and I wont do it again
Systems/Technical Support (Former Employee) – Chicago, IL – February 24, 2014
A typical day at work :
• Performed configuration work including but not limited to: patching, upgrades, Hardware/Software installations (PC migrations-backup and restore)
• Maintained global remote access standard through the VPN service, allowing users to access the company’s network via a dial-up, wireless, or broadband connection.
• Provided customer assistance with routine inquiries and hardware/software problems (desktop, laptops, printers, Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, Project, Adobe, Ghost), utilizing SRMS ticketing system.
• Installed and configured PCs as well as provided break & fix services/Data Migration/Desk Side Support.
• Performed remote support for end users.
• Provided basic Blackberry Support.
• Performed problem research, recognition, isolation, and resolution steps.
• Experience in Windows XP/Vista deployments and migrations.