Neuberger Berman

Neuberger Berman Employer Reviews

Amazing culture
Client Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: great compensation and work-life balance
Cons: limited opportunity for advancement
A typical day of work consisted on speaking with and meeting with clients to help them open accounts and resolve their problems . The management style allowed me autonomy to get my work done; this was especially helpful when we were under tight timelines.
Great workplace
Manager of Operations/Relationship Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 20, 2013
This was my favorite company I've worked for, pre Lehman aquisition. The grou I worked in no longer exists.
Productive learning environment
Portfolio Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch, free seminars and shows
Cons: reorganization issues
The best job ever. Typical day is client interaction or requests. Servicing their financial needs in a support capacity is the best part of working in financial services investments, using the most up to date technology to achieve those goals.
Fast paced, interesting enviornment
Administrative Office Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 9, 2013
Pros: excellent people
Cons: unstable long-term security
Very interesting people. Unstable job security however, the atmosphere is enjoyable
Finance Company
Client Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 8, 2013
Customized investment portfolios and wealth planning services can help individuals and families achieve their goals.
Good Company
Various (Former Employee), various locationsDecember 20, 2012
Worked in various roles in this company. Many different personalities. Enjoyed my time with this firm.
Laid-back atmosphere in a corporate environment
Portfolio Administrator, Private Asset Management (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 14, 2012
Neuberger was my first job. I really enjoyed learning about the wealth management industry during my time at Neuberger Berman.
Email production for Digital Marketing team. Digital assets production, News update and site maintenance via Ektron .
Digital Marketing-Front End Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2012
• Provided digital production support for the Digital Marketing team.
• Perform image/graphic searches to determine optimum digital visuals
• Produced digital assets, such as images, graphics, audio and video
• Was responsible for everyday Slider Update of NB.com Home page, subsections and microsites
• Executed both independent and directed design including – more... websites, emails and microsites
• Created 10-12 emails per day for Digital Marketing team
• Updated news, publications, documents, press releases and spotlights for main NB.com site and microsites usinf Ektron CMS
• Performed client-side coding including HTML, CSS and Javascript
• Assisted in the implementation of content, subsections, marketing campaigns and standalone microsites – less
great atmosphere
Compliance Officer (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 5, 2012
Great atmosphere with good people. Management could be better. Work flow is good,
Growing mutual fund company
Retail & Institutional Ops Rep/Admin Asst (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 23, 2012
Pros: lots of room for advancement and excellent benefits
Cons: large companies tend to be impersonal
Neuberger Berman holds a special place in my heart. I made friends here that I have grown very close to and I still keep in contact with them to this very day. Dealing with the stock market, we had deadlines everyday so it was never a dull moment. I learned a lot about what goes on behind the scenes to keep a shareholders account up to date. Because – more... the company was so large, there were many different managers with different managing styles. My managers were always fair, respectful and considerate. My co-workers are some of my dearest friends today. The most difficult part of the job was hearing about how dissatisfied a shareholder was with the performance of one of our mutual funds but the most enjoyable part about it was convincing them not to redeem their account. – less

About Neuberger Berman

Neuberger Berman provides asset management and trust services to individual and institutional investors. The company manages about 30 – Read more