Neudesic Employee Reviews in United States

upported Senior Developers, Project Management and Clients in a Variety of Projects.
ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Houston, txSeptember 22, 2015
Fun working environment with great management. Very team oriented and laid back approach to work. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside colleagues and working in teams to find solutions to business problems
Pros
free lunches every two weeks on friday
One of my favorite places to work
General Manager / Executive Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 23, 2014
I spent 7 years at Neudesic, in several roles. The company has grown so much, and has achieved so much. The camaraderie that I enjoyed there is one of the main things that I miss since I left. Sometimes it can be a grind in terms of long hours put in on a client project, but where is it not like that in IT Consulting? The nice thing is that if you're putting in a lot of hours, the bonus program kicks in and can produce some nice rewards.

The good and the sometimes bad thing about the corporate culture is that they are always trying something new. Corporate initiatives are being launched constantly, which reflects the earnest desire of the leadership to constantly improve the company (a good thing). Unfortunately, a lot of those initiatives suffer in the execution. At the end of the year, they always seem to have improved in many areas, making steady progressive movement, but some folks focus on the failed experiments and get grumpy about it. I for one prefer a culture where leadership is not afraid to try new things and fail at some experiments than a culture that doggedly stagnates and justifies the stagnation.

Overall, I have a lot of respect for this company and have remained friends with many people I met there.
Pros
opportunity to grow and learn, exposure to a lot of technology, good people, hard work with good rewards, generally the individual has a lot of autonomy (and responsibility)
Cons
less structured than some people are used to
Close to what we can call a joke
Technical Lead /Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 10, 2013
I have worked at about a dozen companies in my career. This place beats all of them. No management at all. They rely on you to sell yourself, manage yourself. The only time some one talks to you is when they want to yell at you. No clear path to career advancement. even managers have no clue. They 'hire' talent. Apart from a few people, most people dont stick around for long. The only upside is
the techies are fantastic.
Pros
tech savvy people
Cons
no 401k, very poor management.
Neudesic is a great place to work
Sr. Consultant III (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 2, 2012
Everyone is passionate about the technology. The Neudesic leadership knows how to run a consulting company.

2.6