Job Type: This is a Part Time, Regular Employee position located in the Saugatuck, MI area.
Salary: From $ 11.00 To $ 13.00 per hour.
Hours: Eleven hour shifts. 12p-11p. 20-35 hours per week.
NeuroCare Home Health is seeking highly motivated and intelligent individuals that are looking for a great job. NeuroCare specializes in providing in home care for individuals with spinal cord injuries. We offer great pay and flexible shifts.
Description: Home Health Aide / CNA
Home Health Aide Job Purpose: Enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition; providing support and personal services.
Home Health Aide Job Duties:
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: CPR/First Aid, Safe driving record, own transportation.
NeuroCare specializes in providing in home care for individuals with spinal cord injuries.