Neutrogena Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work!
Manufacturer Packer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 16, 2017
Friendly coworkers, rich cultural environment, discounts on beauty care products, good pay, very friendly management/staff! I learned how to work fast while challenged!
productive
Sanitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90045March 29, 2017
I love to multi task and read fine detail I love to be on time with time to spare I love to work with ambition I am a self motivated leader that focuses on the better foe the company
Convenient workplace
Manufacturer Packer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 28, 2017
There is opportunuty to grow and do well but there obstacles you must go through in order to get financed for what your worth. This company is good for temp work but really beneficial for long term investments.
what i learned
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 24, 2017
I learned how to build tanks an break them down learn about different soaps how to clean with acid an chemicals we have to take lots of quizzes very week to keep us on top of are game
A great working place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 16, 2017
Good job seasonal but you get to learn a lot about your clean good benfits you can learn how to work the machines and many become a full time worker
Pros
Be as fast as you can be
Cons
Donot slack
Wouldnt recomend this place at all
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 13, 2017
You have to call everyday day about 2 hours before the shift starts to see if you work . Your hours are not set your on call you don't even work 40hours a week. A lot of drama between employees and management
Neutrogena provides solid marketing experience
Vice President of Marketing Cosmetics (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 21, 2017
The Neutrogena brand has great credentials in skin care with consumers & dermatologists. A typical day consists of managing advertising with the agency, working on new product development, packaging design & logistics. The company is owned by J&J and shares technology with their skincare brands ( Aveeno, Roc)
Pros
Starbucks coffee cart in lobby
Cons
too much involvement by managers in execution
Neutrogena is a fun place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westchester, CADecember 20, 2016
Neutrogena was a fun, hip and young place to work. I worked in the human resources department. I was very proud to work sat Neutrogena because it was a fast paced, fun enviroment.
Pros
Fun
Cons
High turnover
Neutrogena is located in Los Angles
QA Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 29, 2016
Working at Neutrogena was very hard for me, since I was required to work 3rd shift e.g. 10:00 pm to 6:30 am. During the time that I worked there, I observed a lot of turnover in Management and employees like a revolving door.
Pros
Meet many interesting co-workers.
Cons
Management needs an overall.
was a learning experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 18, 2016
this place really puts you to work and you have to be welling to give 110%! Besides waking up everyday to call the scheduling line (your given a number and you have to call evryday to check if your working) cool place.
Pros
2 breaks 1 lunch
Cons
healthcare
Working at Neutrogena is a great learning experience.
Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 22, 2016
Neutrogena is a friendly yet professional place to work at. My coworkers are all great people. As a fist job I enjoyed working at this place.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 7, 2016
I loved working here. Being fresh out of high school, I didn't have a car but my co-workers would carpool with me if we had the same shift so I would be late. My managers was very professional and warm to talk with about anything.
Pros
Management, Co-workers
Cons
Salary
Project Engineer/ Investigations
Temporary Consultant-Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 3, 2016
Provided daily technical support and leadership in advanced troubleshooting that led to a safely environmentally sound facility managed to its optimum capability. Ensured effective and current job procedures existed for work done in the plant. Developed corrective actions to improve manufacturing operations. Worked with Supervisors to achieve all plant/site/business goals including EH &S, Reliability, Asset Capability, Cost, Quality, Improvements and Six Sigma. Ensured Most Effective Technology (MET) and specific operating discipline requirements are in place.
Pros
salary
Cons
Long Commute
Good for college graduates fresh from school
Maintenance Engineering Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 22, 2015
good place to gain experience in manufacturing for start up employees. management turn overs often so the processes and operations change frequently
Fast pace environment
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Very safe and good manufacturing training provided
Friendly environment
different jobs offered
production worker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 21, 2014
work is not consistant, pay is low, only worked 2 months at 2 different locations
Beautiful place to work, excellent benefits
Lead Officer/Console Operator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2014
Very nice people to work with, large lot to park in. For breakfast actual chef & cafe on site with very decent prices, for breaks beautifully managed outside areas.. friendly excelletn staff, clean environment including break rooms & restrooms.
Pros
Chef
Cons
Parking is rough some days
fun place to work
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 7, 2014
people here are friendly and a workday is just like a normal day and the most enjoyable part of the job is to talk and meet new people
very nice company-Johnsn & Johnson
Chemist-II (Current Employee) –  los angelesFebruary 22, 2014
co- workers are very friendly, but management play favorites. learned lot of new instruments, do investigations, implement corrective and preventive actions.
To be a productive career in Security
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 3, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping the customer, and learning more about products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neutrogena. Our community is ready to answer.

Neutrogena Reviews by Location