Nevada Affordable Housing Assistance Corporation (NAHAC) is committed to administering the U.S. Treasury’s “Hardest Hit Fund®” program, which provides assistance that will help prevent avoidable foreclosures and keep Nevada homeowners in their homes. We are currently seeking a Northern Nevada Business Manager to join our team of professionals in Reno, NV to help advance our strategic mission.
This position is primarily responsible for the overall strategic operations of the Reno, NV. Office operations and designed to aid in the success of administering the Nevada Hardest Hit Fund Program in accordance with US Treasury requirements & company policies and procedures.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage our northern Nevada office operations, reporting remotely to the Executive Director.
- Serve as the HR liaison for the organization.
- Develop and implement a marketing and community outreach strategy including legislative outreach.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships.
- Track and research housing data and initiatives at the state and national level.
- Assists in ensuring all programs are in compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations.
- Participate or lead various projects as directed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred or in the process of completion.
- 5 years of direct experience in office operations, administration, and management.
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal).
- Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Comfortable speaking in large groups / strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated team management and leadership ability.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office Suite and computer savvy.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards, sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong interpersonal skills
- A well organized and self-directed leader who is detail-oriented and a team player
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
This position will be located in the NAHAC Reno office.
Please provide cover letter and resume to Amber Lopez Lasater
Salary commensurate with experience. NAHAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Deadline: April 28, 2014