New Beginnings Care Employee Reviews in United States

Do not waste your time
CA (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 30, 2016
This company took over the facility where I worked and we ended up closing down. People who had lived there for years had to be relocated hours away from family and loved ones. They never gave me insurance and I was working their 7 months. Sometimes the checks would not clear to be cashed due to not enough funds in the bank. I wouldn't recommend anyone work if this management company is over the facility they are the worst I've ever seen.
Run as fast as you can!
Cna (Current Employee) –  Rockmart, GAJanuary 16, 2016
This company took over my facility in June we are now being shut down because of poor management! Our poor residents have been here for 15 plus years and are now being forced to leave their home, because these people are money hungry and stealing money from our residents. Our insurance premiums were taken out of our checks but we did not have insurance.. worst company I have EVER worked for!
A day in the Life of Me
Going on Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Hixson, TNNovember 3, 2015
Working Hard is my main objective and love working with people. Love my Family and Jesus is my number one Fan. Love working with the people at New Beginning they are like Family to me.
Pros
Family that loves me
Cons
People that are ungreatful for what they have
Great Place to work
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Whigham, GAOctober 21, 2015
I enjoyed working for New Beginnings. They were very competitive as far salary offered. I was not pleased about how far I had to drive to work however, but that was not their fault.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Drive time
RUN!! RUN FAST!! This company is doing bad business!!
LPN (Former Employee) –  Youngstown OhioOctober 13, 2015
I worked for this company for 8 months and our paychecks bounced several times! They promised to pay employees NSF fees and never did! They constantly moved our pay dates and times we could pick up our checks. The management team was never payed out their expenses for travel and if they were the check bounced! Resident care is awful...again bills aren't paid so residents go without the essentials. It's very sad. Save you time and you bank account!
We used to be like Family!
CNA (Current Employee) –  Rockmart, GAOctober 11, 2015
We used to be like family, then New Beginnings bought us out. It's the saddest situation. While CNA's do not do the job for the money, we still have families to feed. Now, paychecks bounce, people are quitting and we've almost no staff. This company has no respect for their employees, offering only the bare minimum for medical insurance. If they even pay the premiums. Are they even paying our taxes?
Pros
None as yet
Cons
Work for free, stress and anxiety
Typical Nursing home
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAOctober 6, 2015
The therapy team were great. Huge gym for treatment session. Overall it was fine as long as you come in and do your job. Nursing staff are helpful.
Horrible company to work for.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ArkansasJuly 20, 2015
I worked for this company for 2 months. This company wrote hot paychecks to the employees and we never got paid for the two week work period. They hire anyone, mostly unprofessional people. The training is also horrible. Also never put your loved ones in the care of New Beginnings.
I left this position after 6 weeks. I was at my prior job 20 years
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lonoke ARJune 23, 2015
Poor quality of care . No training. inexperienced management. unhappy employees I refuse to say more. If you value work and are dedicated this is not for you.
Pros
Cons
no QA
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Midway, GAJanuary 23, 2015
Great place to earn experience in nursing. Employee to employee relationships are great. Residents are a little different from your average nursing home residents. Getting to know the residents is the best thing to do with this company.
Pros
relationships with residents
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Beginnings Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3