New Beginnings Care Employee Reviews

Skilled team with great staff
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, NYMarch 15, 2017
I enjoyed my clients and the people I worked with. They cared for there employees as well as clients. There team of management and service coordinator were sure to work with me on my request or obligations as well as clients and other team members as of my knowledge. Pay was well and there's always room for improvement.
Terrible
STNA (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJanuary 14, 2017
They completely just shut us out and left our residents nothing and was so last min. They need to just shut down as a business.

Was not paid PTO
Pros
Staff was like family
Cons
Bounced checks, delayed checks, Utility shut offs, no food at times, lack of equipment
Teacher assistant
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, NYNovember 1, 2016
A day at work was always busy and worth my while. I learned how to deal with people and their personalities. My bosses are about being a team player and being respectful. The hardest part about the jobs are building relationships and got to leave to a next job. The most enjoyable part is completing a mission and seeing someone else smile.
Flexible work environment and Goal orientated management team.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Whigham, GASeptember 25, 2016
Flexible hours and chances for advancement in career.Co-workers some were friendly and team players. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the residents and meeting their family, The management team was great.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
short lunch breaks
Do not waste your time
CA (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 30, 2016
This company took over the facility where I worked and we ended up closing down. People who had lived there for years had to be relocated hours away from family and loved ones. They never gave me insurance and I was working their 7 months. Sometimes the checks would not clear to be cashed due to not enough funds in the bank. I wouldn't recommend anyone work if this management company is over the facility they are the worst I've ever seen.
Run as fast as you can!
Cna (Current Employee) –  Rockmart, GAJanuary 16, 2016
This company took over my facility in June we are now being shut down because of poor management! Our poor residents have been here for 15 plus years and are now being forced to leave their home, because these people are money hungry and stealing money from our residents. Our insurance premiums were taken out of our checks but we did not have insurance.. worst company I have EVER worked for!
A day in the Life of Me
Going on Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Hixson, TNNovember 3, 2015
Working Hard is my main objective and love working with people. Love my Family and Jesus is my number one Fan. Love working with the people at New Beginning they are like Family to me.
Pros
Family that loves me
Cons
People that are ungreatful for what they have
Great Place to work
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Whigham, GAOctober 21, 2015
I enjoyed working for New Beginnings. They were very competitive as far salary offered. I was not pleased about how far I had to drive to work however, but that was not their fault.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Drive time
We used to be like Family!
CNA (Current Employee) –  Rockmart, GAOctober 11, 2015
We used to be like family, then New Beginnings bought us out. It's the saddest situation. While CNA's do not do the job for the money, we still have families to feed. Now, paychecks bounce, people are quitting and we've almost no staff. This company has no respect for their employees, offering only the bare minimum for medical insurance. If they even pay the premiums. Are they even paying our taxes?
Pros
None as yet
Cons
Work for free, stress and anxiety
Typical Nursing home
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAOctober 6, 2015
The therapy team were great. Huge gym for treatment session. Overall it was fine as long as you come in and do your job. Nursing staff are helpful.
Horrible company to work for.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ArkansasJuly 20, 2015
I worked for this company for 2 months. This company wrote hot paychecks to the employees and we never got paid for the two week work period. They hire anyone, mostly unprofessional people. The training is also horrible. Also never put your loved ones in the care of New Beginnings.
I left this position after 6 weeks. I was at my prior job 20 years
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lonoke ARJune 23, 2015
Poor quality of care . No training. inexperienced management. unhappy employees I refuse to say more. If you value work and are dedicated this is not for you.
Pros
Cons
no QA
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Midway, GAJanuary 23, 2015
Great place to earn experience in nursing. Employee to employee relationships are great. Residents are a little different from your average nursing home residents. Getting to know the residents is the best thing to do with this company.
Pros
Relationships with residents
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Beginnings Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6