New Breed Logistics

New Breed Logistics United States Employee Reviews

low pay, employees come last always, employees opinions doesn't matter
Material Handler/Returns Receiving (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TxApril 1, 2015
Pros: get off before 5pm
Cons: to many to name
The company fires and hires monthly without blinking an eye. They only care about making numbers, not their employees. Switch management every other few months, they treat you like children. A lot of nationalities with very poor hygiene which makes the restrooms and break rooms smell horrible. The company expects a lot but the pay is very low, at 9 hr they say your pay is maxed out which is ridiculous. I'm just there to collect a paycheck until i find something better.
Good company to work for.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Lockbourne, OHMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Too much turnover
New Breed is a good solid company to work for. They are fair in the work practices. They also like to promote from within. They have good benfits for the employee at a fair price. Turnover in management is their biggest downfall.
Looking for a new job
Supervisor, Inbound Operations (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 18, 2015
Cons: no work lifr balance
This company has a lot of potential but fails to engage their employees in any of the steps need to build a inviting culture
Very stressfull place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hanahan, SCMarch 18, 2015
I worked emails and phone calls all day. I enjoyed the interactions with the clients. The customer service employees had problems getting along, which made some days very difficult.
Management needs to improve. There was a lot of static within the customer service office due to lack of organization and due to the set-up of the office.
Productive workplace environment; Job security
Reach-Truck Operator/Forklift Driver (Former Employee), First Park, NYMarch 12, 2015
I would work independently without a supervisor on 3rd shift and operate reach truck entire shift when not packaging orders for deliver. Audit items when permitted;
Fine until a person finds something better
Material Handler (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSMarch 12, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: hours
Various work projects that dealt with general warehouse and logistic operations on a daily basis,lacking the amount of hours,but a generally likable job culture.
No room for Advancement
Inventory Control Clerk (Current Employee), Hanahan, SCMarch 11, 2015
Company has no management communication. Long hours and at low pay. There is no room for advancement within the company. Employees are in a cautious environment.
great place to work and build lasting friendships
Customer Service Rep. - Material Handler (Former Employee), Hanahan, SCMarch 10, 2015
Pros: stability
Cons: lots of time away from family
Loved the job. I did it for 17 years, and may go back to gov't, if the right opportunity arises.
Really good opportunity to travel and se the world!
Great Company
Logistic Clerk/Supervisor/Forklift Driver/ Trainer (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 6, 2015
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: 3rd shift
Typical day for New Breed was to come in load and unload trailers. Prepare bill of ladings and dispatch to truck drivers. Enter the information in to the computer. Print spread sheets for data analysis at days end. Do nightly inventory counts. Manage employees when warehouse manager is out. Got along with employees. Nothing was really hard about the job. Enjoyable part of the job great money and benefits and interaction with employees
Nice place to work
Quality Document Control Specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 3, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: not being able to work at home full time
On a typical day starts with seeing if any items need to be published, then I check the shared email folder and my personal work email for urgent issues. I then begin to process documents in the queue from all the company's sites. Overall my day is never ending, from system issues to collaborating with other employees including management, there are always tasks to be completed every minute I'm there. Due to my manager the position is not stressful because he allows us to work without micro-managing. The hardest part of what I do, is nothing because I have learned how to prioritize the work flow. However, because it can get a little tedious when there are not any issues to resolve the most enjoyable part of the job are the compliance audits and meeting the people whose names I see on a daily basis. I am able to see how what I do impacts what they do.
Did not value employees
Grief Clerk (Former Employee), Hanahan, SCFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: good coworkers, variety of work
Cons: management seemed to not care, poor raises, treated like children
I worked for them for 3yrs. We weren't guaranteed yearly raises. Most of management showed favoritism. We were treated like children and when sharing concerns told to find another job they didn't ask us to be there. There were a few Managers that were good people. But mostly we weren't valued we were there to just make numbers for them.
This place sucks
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis,TNFebruary 26, 2015
No set schedule
No room for advanement
lack of perks
hositle work enviroment
poor communication
HR Cops an Attitude About Raises and Recognition
Good place for advancement. Must be able to work hard and earn oppertunities
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Marion, OHFebruary 21, 2015
Typically 50 hour week with some overtime to cover vacations and special projects. Ability to expand knowledge of the industry and company. Management pushes for greatness. The hardest part of the job is negative mindset of employees who do not want to work as hard as others.The job has positives such as minimum hours, good team of management and overall good company policies.
I liked most of the employes that I worked with
Class a CDL driver (Former Employee), Independence MissouriFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: i like getting three days off a week and most of the employees
Cons: poor management a lot of micro managing, they hire a lot of people and they fire a lot of people fast no job security
I liked my job with them I drove a Ottawa truck moved trailers it was not to hard of a job I came in to the company through a temp service they were not very honest my dispatcher was not treating me well so I went to my boss about it and the next week they let me go with out any good reason
I tried to call to find out why and they ignored me
Delivery to and from plant
Delivery Driver CDL (Former Employee), Hannahan,S.C.February 13, 2015
Unload and load trailers and driver to make delivery about 20 mile round trip. My shift was from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm. We work 2 weekend every month.
no room for advancement
MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee), Hanahan, SCFebruary 4, 2015
no pay raises. they treat you like a child. the co workers are wonderful thats the only upside. my day consisted of building tackle boxes for boeing.
Fun place to work for
Distribution Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Ontario, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: overtime pay
Cons: health care is too expensive, holiday work
This was a new experience to me as this was my first time working for an E-Commerce facility. It is very fun but at times it gets very fast pace environment. It is a lot of hands so I'm able to start using PIT equipment again. Great people to work for in this company very family culture.
Verifier (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: sunday through thursday shift
Cons: n/a
I would start off by going to my work station to log in and begin pulling orders that need to be verified off the line. Then I'd scan the order sheet, scan and count specific items. Next I would make sure to that all items were placed back in the box and push it off line to be sent to shipping. Finally, I pushed the box back on line to the shipping department. While on this job I learned how to process multiple orders at one time and how to properly find products if items were missing what department to go to. Management was overall great. There weren't any hard times. It was a great place to work.
Very busy place
Team-Line Lead / CSR (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 19, 2014
Pros: i had many funny, exciting days there
Cons: lost alot of good people, alot of them for no good reasons
Work, work, work
You were only a number to the company, not a person
Management was busy running around trying to fool the big wigs
The people were always mistreated, that's why the turn around was and is still high
The hardest part of that job was trying to get the Management team to realize that without the employees, you would be screwed, we are people, we have feelings and families as well
The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was separated from them.
I do miss a lot of my co-workers there though
very good place , with great people to work with, i always have fun
cellphone technician (Former Employee), fortworth ,txDecember 17, 2014
i learned that is better to work as a team because a team get the job done quicker

1 2 3 4 5

About New Breed Logistics

Contrary to its name, New Breed Logistics is not new to the logistics game. Born out of a small trucking company formed in 1968, – Read more

New Breed Logistics Salaries