New Brighton Ford Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Terrible place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  New Brighton, MNNovember 30, 2017
Bad people bad prices. This place will promise you the world to get you in the door and soon you realize that the higher ups dont care about the employees or customers just their own pocket books. 150.00 dollars for an oil change rotate. Yikes.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
To many to list
Nothing positive to say
treated as a unimportant employee (Current Employee) –  New Brighton, MNJuly 17, 2017
if there was 0 stars that would be my choice. New boss is a thief. keeps raising prices to customers to make up for his commision. i think that is wrong.
Pros
wont be here long
Cons
wish I never would have applied
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Brighton MnJuly 5, 2017
Good place to work. Good staffFirst place I worked and learned a lot. Close to home and nice customers.I like the Ford product line and so do customers. I ve always been a car guy so this was a good fit for me.
Pros
Easy pace
Cons
Low inventory
things that have happened in the past month
known as his boy (Current Employee) –  New Brighton, MNJune 13, 2017
to many good people are gone for no reason. hard to come to work every day. not sure if it is your last day around here...............................
Pros
Cons
new brighton ford
Challenging and customer facing with career advancement and training
Inventory Manager (Current Employee) –  New Brighton, MNDecember 3, 2016
Its a great culture and environment with each day being different but the goal is the same with the lot and inventory being managed to the GM's specs. This is followed by stocking the website with photo's and marketing material which allows for me to be creative and communicate with the other business lines from service to sales.
Pros
Utilizes my skills of organization, creativity, and management
Cons
Outside for long periods of time preventing me from my management responsibilities
Great staff to work with.
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNOctober 27, 2016
After 13 months with this company I am glad I made the change. I was with a large group in town and you turn into a number after a while. Here at New Brighton Ford you can see the owners daily. Discuss daily business if needed. Nice to be with a group that appreciates what you do and hear it on a regular basis. This was a great move for myself and my family.
Pros
all departments work great together.
Cons
can't think of any.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New Brighton, MNOctober 14, 2016
I've worked here for almost ten years now in the sales dept. It's a fun environment to work in. Good, ethical and honest people to work with and for. 3 of our current management staff of 6 were promoted from the sales floor.
maybe they might buy lunch
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNAugust 17, 2016
I was the warranty person.Was there for 2 and a half year.Management are very tuff to deal with mostly the part manager thinks he knows everything.They promise you the world your pay is very poor for what you do they just keeping adding jobs on you .The GM thinks he is the service manager and dose'not have a clue on what gose on in the service department.The worst part you have to do a lot of cheating and fraud when submitting warranty because the GM wants everything paid and and no money lose.And when you need to write something off he is not very happy. Good luck working there the warranty job he a revolving door nobody stays in that job.
Pros
Its like working in a circus
Cons
thursday day meeting
It was a pretty fun job overall
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNAugust 23, 2014
I enjoyed being around that environment talking with the emplyees and meeting customers. They don't do enough marketing. There is to many salesman standing around for only a few customers come here and there. They don't generate enough customers in service either. They love you one month when your doing well, and then when your have a couple of bad months they let me go. They have only three guys that work the internet everybody else has to rely on people coming through the door. I learned a lot of what Ford has to offer though.
Pros
Saturdays were awesome donuts in the morning and you get a nice lunch
Cons
To much down time waiting for customers, and to much politics with the other salesman.
A workplace that has you problem solving constantly
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  New Brighton, MNMarch 7, 2013
A typical day at New Brighton Ford, starts with confirming appointments for the next day for the Service Department. During the 4.5 hours that I am there I am answering incoming calls related to service; that can include quotes for certain service packages,making appointments for our main service area, and tranferring calls to the parts department when appropriate. I also take incoming calls for sales that include; confirming vehicles that are on our website are still available, and interactions with customers via our live chat in reference to vehicles customers are looking for (price range,and options available). I am able to make appointments for the sales department staff when appropriate. The last 1.5 hours of my date is outbound calling to our customers that have had service with us and make sure that they are satisfied with the staff and work done. I also contact customers that have declined maintenance on their vehicle and offer incentives to help make appointments. I enjoy the staff I come in contact with and we help customers with their auto concerns
Pros
free lunch saturdays
Cons
phone work load at times