New Buffalo Shirt Factory Employee Reviews in United States

A family owned busines with an owner who worked harder than most employees.
Embroidery Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Claernce,NYOctober 22, 2014
I moved through the business working with Grandfather, Father and son at it's helm.
I rotated jobs as needed and I learned everything I know about a production based business. The most valuable lesson I took from my time at New Buffalo is that quality counts and you have an obligation to you customers to complete there order on time.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pros
profit sharing, 401k contribution, bonuses, health insurance contribution
Cons
working overtime until the job is done.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, NYJuly 7, 2014
I learned to manage a lot and got along with my co-workers just fine.The hardest thing was working while it was hot other than that everything went just fine.It was fun there was new workers in the job , everyone was respectful and we treated each other like a family there was no one left behind.
Pros
free clothes
Cons
n/a
Company well put together, orginized, and great employees. Excellent t shirt printing company and very sucssesfull.
Supervisor of Operations/ Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Clarence, NYAugust 17, 2012
Typical day at work involved various different job process through out the day. Always doing something different (within department). Never lacking work. Learned a lot about t-shirts , and priniting, digital printing, and handling silk screen mesh. Job was very educational. Depatartment manager was very helpful when needed and educated for position. Good going person eager to help comapny succeed. Constant order changes and incorrectly entered information form other departments caused a lot of fluster within department, but with great teamwork and leadership situations were handled efficiantly and fast. Various process's within department allowed the pleasure of learning something new everday with eqiupment, product handling process's, and efficient problem solving.
Pros
a lot of overtime oppurtunities, great area, great coworkers, postion advancement oppurtunites
Cons
not so great benefits, low waged, low raises

New Buffalo Shirt Factory Reviews by Location