New Century Health

New Century Health Employer Reviews

Great break room
Pharmacy Technician/ Intake Coordinator (Current Employee), Brea, CAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: good break room
Cons: very low pay
Employees and management create a high school atmosphere. Pay is sorely low for work and tasks assigned. Management is rude and uncourteous. An experienced tech should not seek employment here.
Great
Project Manager (Current Employee), BreaJune 29, 2014
Great company to work. Lots of responsibility and fastest growing
Three Star Company-Don't waste your time
Employee (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: great health plan
Cons: pay rate/management knowledge of the company
*Disfuncinal work environment

*No Opportunity for growth

*Management lacks communication skill with employees

*Poor problem solving and company system development

These are just some of the problems with this company. The list could go on. Don't waste your time with this company it is going down hill.
Low morale and poor management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Brea, CANovember 28, 2013
Pros: good health insurance for employee only
Cons: no growth opportunities
Low morale throughout the entire company, no motivation, no growth opportunities. Manager was unwilling to help out employees in her department. High turnover rate. Overall, I am glad I left when I did.
Productive fast pace environment
Medical Authorization Coordinator Supervisor (Former Employee), Brea, CAFebruary 13, 2013
A typical day at work for New Century Health involved multiple calls, employee training, compliance to policies and procedures, and decision making. I learned how to be a better manager, by attending seminars. My co- workers were friendly and well educated. The hardest part about my position was keeping the staff in compliance at minute of the day. The most enjoyable part of my position was to train staff to their best potential and allow them to move on to other departments.
Helped to advance the company through a massive growth in a short period of time
IT Support Technician (Current Employee), Brea, CAJune 22, 2012
I am a part of the IT Infrastructure group, tasked with making sure that we are always online and that all of our systems are functioning as they should.

Sole person responsible for support of our three products, both to internal and external user's.

I have learned quite a lot here and they have included, but are not limited to time management, patience, peripheral networking, replacement of hardware (faxes, scanners, pc's, Lifesize Video Conferencing).

My most difficult part of my job consisted of my start time (5am PST)

I enjoy my co-workers and the time i've spent here. I wish every work experience could be this rewarding and as much of a learning experience that I hope will propel me into something just as challenging.
no room to move up with company
Medical Authorizations Coordinator (Current Employee), Brea, CAApril 21, 2012
extremely busy workplace, great team, not too great supervisor (lack of leadership skills)

August 6, 2012

I know you said no room for growth but how often do new positons come up?