NEW Corp Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARJuly 7, 2016
The management could use a bit more help, but overall for being as stressful of an environment, they do things for the employees... A typical day consists of getting yelled at more often than not.
Fun workplace environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSNovember 30, 2015
Overall good place to work. they pay fair wages, they have no problems teaching you how to move up. great benefits for you and your family.
was a great stepping stone
CCR1 (Former Employee) –  work at homeJuly 21, 2015
I loved helping the customers troubleshoot their equipment, and find solutions. I didnt love that the rules were changing daily and that depending on who you talked to, what the rule was for the day. The management was poorly staffed, and didnt care about their employees,
Pros
work from home
Cons
no affordable health care bad management
Work at home
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VASeptember 6, 2013
A typical day entailed answering calls and troubleshooting customer issues. I learned how to use employee tools, multitask, and communicate effectively via instant messaging and emails as well as noting the customer's accounts. Management was most helpful in assisting with any additional issues that occurred as well as escalations. My co-workers were very supportive and helpful as well as in assisting promptly with any questions or concerns I that had arose. The hardest part of my job was working from home and being by myself all day and not physically around my co-workers and management team. The most enjoyable part of this job was working from home and accruing no travel expenses.
very strict work place
Customer service Reprensentative (Current Employee) –  Tupelo, MSMarch 26, 2013
My day consist of handling customer technical issue, assisting with upgrades and billing inquiries
Pros
free lunch, incentives, raise every six month
Cons
terrrible work schedule, were open every day of the year and work all holiday
Great Company
Technical Customer Care Supervisor Call Center (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PADecember 26, 2013
The Management staff def understand how to make you feel needed and not just a cog in the machine. Great company even tho i was fired lol.
Productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  meridian, msApril 25, 2013
This was a great place to work all management work closely with employees and has a caring environment. The hardest part was the customers calling in unhappy but they are easy to deal with. All of the co-workers were helpful when and if i needed anything.
I enjoyed the working better than the training.
Good pay and benefits but can be stressful
CCR (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSNovember 14, 2012
I liked the pay I received at NEW and they have great benefits but the overall work environment can be very stressful. I worked there for almost a year and a half but I had to find another job because it had begun to stress me out, and it's not only the customers that can cause problems.
Pros
free meals on occasions, free dtv, good health dental and vision insurance
Cons
work schedules, grading system, rude customers, stressful environment
Being Productive is What Matters
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Meridian, Ms.November 25, 2013
What i learned from my previous work experience is that customer service is the main key in being successful in life. To assist others, no matter what the job is, has a toll on life itself. Personally, I love to help others the best way i know how. That is what really matters to me in life. I get along with everybody and never seem to meet enemies. My personality rubs off on many to the point to where i think i am a positive leader to many. The most thing i love about my job is the freedom to converse with people all over the world and at the end of the day, to know that i help someone and put smiles on many faces is the best thing in life.
Difficult To Work For
Data entry (Former Employee) –  HomeAugust 10, 2013
Granted that there are always procedures to follow but when it takes 8 to 10 steps to get back to where it would have only taken one is redundant. No one is trained to do the job the same way and being able to give the customers satisfactory service is next to impossible.
Pros
work from home
Cons
lack of support, management cannot correct issues
I loved it !
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSMarch 10, 2014
Working at NEW was the absolute best experience for me so far. Management was great , co workers were great, the environment was great. the pay was great . I would say the only down fall would scheduling.
The job required technical expertise with computer programs and a lack of interaction with co-workers.
Work at Home Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Hubert, NCFebruary 28, 2013
Load up all neccessary programs and prepare to take calls.
I learned some trouble shooting techniques plus how to handle customers.
My co-workers were all at thier own homes so I was a bit estranged from them.
The hardest part is fixing problems with information given from customers on the phone when they may not know the problem.
The most enjoyable part was the lack of commute.
Pros
didn't have to drive to work.
Cons
didn't agree with how customers were dealt with, and training program wasn't sufficient.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  rapid city sdMay 31, 2012
I would go in and began taking calls. management was okay and i didn't really have any coworkers. the hardest part was sitting all day
Call Center Crazy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSFebruary 27, 2014
Changing programing, paying a bill, setting up a service call and ordering a ay per view was usually easy. I learned have patience with customers and to also not that what they said personal when they would cuss me out. Most days were normal and the CSRs would be able to socialize with each other between calls. We did have fairs and games at work because it could get boring. I did like this job and enjoyed most of my time there.
Pros
great benifets
Cons
high stress from angry customers
Productive place to work
Sr. Java Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMarch 14, 2013
Learnt a lot, enjoyed working there.
the management is good.
work at home
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJanuary 15, 2015
I enjoyed the ability to work from home but it is not for me. I wanted to work outside of the home. It was hard for me to focus when there was 15 other things I needed to be doing.
Nice work at home job
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeMarch 27, 2014
It was Great! Loved what we did however, the hours didn't work for having children. We would work 4 hours on 4 hours off and then back to 4 hours on. When you have small children it was impossible. Having to work every weekend and holidays became an issue as well.
Pros
free directv service
Cons
not being able to take off when needed
Productive, Fun, Open communication between employees and management.
CCR (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTMay 24, 2012
I loved this job, I would do it again at anytime. If they had an office here in Detroit, Mi I would of stayed with the company.
Pros
constant schedule, good pay, vacation time was awesome, mental challenge kept it interesting.
Cons
time between calls could be up to an hour, its a paperless envir so you sat idol for awhile.
Left to become a homemaker
Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORJuly 23, 2014
Husband was making good money at the time and needed to stay home with my child.
Pros
good work
Cons
not willing to work with me on hours after working whith other employees on it.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service for DirecTV (Former Employee) –  work at homeAugust 9, 2013
Customer's called in and you answered the questions and trouble shooted their equipment and tried to upsale their proection plan.
Pros
worked from home didn't have to commute.
Cons
nothing except unstable internet connection messed this up for me.