NEW Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
INSURANCE ANALYST I&II (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 10, 2017
Great company to work for with awesome benefits and outstanding culture. Been with the company for over 10 years and great growth opportunities. Definitely a great place to work.
Pros
Plenty of company events
fasted paced fun enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSFebruary 14, 2017
Nice place to work everyone is expected to treat each other with respect and thats whats done. Overall good place to work for, its a nice atmosphere to work in.
Pros
good people great managers good training
Cons
dealing with non comprehensive people over the phone
Good job and good managment.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJanuary 23, 2017
Was hired for Customer Service Tech for Directv. Was a great place to work. Great morale. The managers worked one on one a lot and made sure we knew how to do our job.
Pros
A lot of overtime if needed. Comfortable work place.
Cons
Point system was a little off balance.
New York Life is simply amazing.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNJanuary 3, 2017
I get the best training.
I have the best clients.
I do what I love
Pay and benefits are unlike anything else I have ever seen.
Work play is updated and brand new. Grade A Office Space.
Co-workers are fun and awesome.
You are your own boss.
I have learned so much and will benefit from that knowledge for the rest of my life.
The hardest part is prospecting (Getting new clients) and keeping up with education requirement.
Everything else is easy and fun.
Pros
Training, Lifestyle, No Boss, Options, Benefits, Fun environment.
Cons
Prospecting is really hard in MN
Fun place
Program Specialist (Former Employee) –  Russellville ArNovember 9, 2014
worked about 6 calls a day, very free environment. Management made the day bearable with optional overtime. Guaranteed 40 hours a week
NEW Was amazing!
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAOctober 2, 2014
I really loved the environment of NEW. The people and management were both so amazing and healpful.
Pros
Great Customers, Awesome Benefits, Pto
Wonderful place to work
Customer Care Representative II (Former Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORSeptember 15, 2014
I loved my job
I loved the company
managers rock
benefits awesome
Pros
great benefits
Cons
company changed to Asurion
I worked at New Hope day care
New Hope Daycare (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJSeptember 4, 2014
i worked at New hope day care not New corporation i dont know how to change the company so im not actually rating
Joyable place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLAugust 25, 2014
Learned different things about different retailers. Co workers made the day go by better
Pros
Free Sams club membership
Cons
Hour Lunch
Convient as is a work from home position but difficult to get the assistance you need.
customer care representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 23, 2014
A typical day at work included tech support for a wide variety of issues for satellite television. You learn to be self sufficient at this job because you are working form home and at time a supervisor may not be able to assist you. Some managers I had were great on top of tasks but others did things completely different and there seemed to not be a clear policy on certain procedures. The hardest part of the job is the ability to have that one on one time with your manager when you need some help
Serious customer care environment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTApril 11, 2014
My job was to handle customer complaints and field questions about redeeming warranties customers had purchased through their local Walmart. If they qualified, their warranty was redeemed and they received a product repair, replacement or refund.
Pros
A job
Cons
constantly changing break and lunch times
Assiting Customers with technical problems!
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSMarch 19, 2014
Answer technical phone calls for Directv. The hardest part of the job was being patient with irate customers.
Pros
Work sitting down and good pay
Cons
irate customers
New
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Linton, INFebruary 24, 2014
I loved working for NEW. It is a work at home based company and I worked for the DirecTV part of the company. I got to sit in my pjs in the comfort of my home and take inbound tech support calls. The customers were usually very, very difficult. They were upset that they were not getting the service they paid for, so it was a daily struggle to try and stay positive for everyone. I loved all my mangers that I had while working there. They were are very personal, as much as they could be while talking on the phone, and always eager to help out when I needed something. Overall it was a good job.
Pros
Good mangers
Cons
No time off
office job
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLNovember 6, 2013
I loved this job because it is hands on and I learned how to do different things
Excellent company to work for wish it was still in business
Program Specialist/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXNovember 1, 2013
Excellent place to work, wish it was still in business. I would work their again in a heartbeat.
Productive and fun workplace...enjoyed the food parties.
Direct TV Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Klamath Falls, OROctober 28, 2013
A typical work day involved talking with customers on the phone to resolve Direct TV issues. I learned how to deal with angry customers, fix the issues, or setup service calls. Management was helpful with resolving issues that I did not have training in. The co-workers helped to make the day go easier when there was a situation that needed additional steps that were not on the scripts. The hardest part of my job was having to get the customers off the phone in five minutes or less. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking with the customers while resolving their issues.
Pros
Free lunches.
Cons
Having time limits on the calls.
Great management, stressful environment.
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARSeptember 25, 2013
The job itself is great, management works most scheduled changes needed. Like any call center though the calls can be stressful and difficult to handle.
Pros
Fair pay, Helpful Management
Cons
Stress
Warranties and trouble shooting
Professional Customer Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLSeptember 22, 2013
Call flow was strange,, some days,,, only one person would be getting all the calls , while others would be waiting,,, able to read at desk in between calls
Pros
not far from where I lived
Cons
to much, unreasonable changes
Great Company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VASeptember 19, 2013
NEW Extended Warranty Corporation, Great place to work. Contacting service centers and communicating with customers, having the power to HELP someone with an important aspect of their everyday living is incredible. My co-workers were alot of fun to work with. getting compensation for some repairs was a little tough, Financial negotiation was the hardest part in this job. Getting what the customer wanted and deserved was the most satisfying.
Loved my job!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJuly 17, 2013
Working with NEW Corp and DIRECTV was an eye-opening experience. This was my first real steady job and I absolutely loved every minute of it. Helping customers was the best part of my day. I enjoyed it deeply!
Pros
Plentiful overtime, Voluntary time off the phones, Free Coffee, Same Day PTO, Pto
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NEW Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.