New Country Motor Car Group Employee Reviews

friendy workers
Express Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYNovember 25, 2017
helping customers, helping coworkers when needed. fast pasted always busy very fair to employees the hardest parts of the job is during the holidays.
Poor management
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, CTSeptember 11, 2017
Very poor management and lack of acknowledgement for employees. This is not a great place to work. Upper management is always nickel and diming all the employees.
One of the best auto groups in the country with the right philosophy!
Executive Manager (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutAugust 8, 2017
If you are a self motivated, customer service focused employee.. New Country Motor Car Group is the place to work. You will be compensated very well for top performance and they have a proven track record for internal growth. I have come across some of the best executives and management in the business here at New Country. They have a young core group of management and an energetic team with tremendous auto experience. This is the company to work for if you are in the automotive business. They have a strict hiring process and if you can get your foot in the door.. take advantage of the opportunity.
Pros
Good compensation for performance, great management, growing company, multiple store network, 20 group style meetings for best practices, an executive management team that cares about people.
Cons
must put in the sweat to be rewarded.. but that is anywhere
Great culture
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYAugust 7, 2017
Strong Management and room to grow with them. They invest in the staff and lead from the top down. The hours are tough but retail is retail and the job needs to get done. I would work for them again.
Pros
strong team culture and support
company slave
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  CTJuly 22, 2017
No matter how nice your supervisor is New Country Auto Group is aweful. Your pay plan is 6-7 pages long and you need a lawyer to figure out how you get paid. In my 2 years my pay plan was changed
4 times and not to make me more money but for New Country to keep more of it. It's designed to trip you up and lose bonuses. A bad deal in sales and you owe the dealership money. Same goes for service. Stay as far away as possible.
Pros
it was close to home
Cons
crooks
sales of vehicles
Deal Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ballston Spa, NYApril 3, 2017
we helped people become owners of new vehicles. we processed the paperwork needed to accomplish the sale. great company to work for and good people to work with
Great Company
Controller/Group Controller (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYJuly 25, 2013
In the early years I worked as the Right hand to one of the owners!!! He was AWESOME we clicked and it worked. Then came the centralization which was a great learning experience and a challenge but we got it done........just decided 80 hour weeks and 12 corps was more than I wanted to do after I got married.
very little training for new employees. Long hours,very little compensation and poor management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYApril 25, 2013
Very little training for new employees. Long hours, very little conpensation and poor management
Pros
very loyal employees
Cons
very long hours, very little compensation with time outside of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Country Motor Car Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8