NEW Customer Service Companies

NEW Customer Service Companies Employee Reviews

Just Dont
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Work from homeMay 18, 2014
Employee, went thru all training, passed all tests, never missed a day. This is a WORK FROM HOME position. My Mother got sick and I had to go to CO right before the "nesting" part of training. Was told I needed to quit. I was willing to take my computer with me and work from my Mom's home. It had all requirements. Nope. Was told I could not do that. Really? This is a work from home position, made it clear this was just for a few weeks and I'd be back in my home to actually start the job, not that it mattered where I was working from. I was given a made up excuse of having to work ONLY from the address I gave on my application. Complete bunch of bull. I could have lied, worked from Mom's house and they would never been wiser. Instead I explained what was a difficult situation regarding my sick Mom who later died and this company would NOT work with me, gave me a hard time, after I was willing to do whatever it took to keep my much needed job. Was told I could "reapply in six months" WOW.
Decent pay and benifits, but be prepared to make this job your number one priority
CCR (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSNovember 10, 2013
As stated the benifits are nice and the pay is okay, but it is definitely not worth it to work there.
You will work 3-12pm and it can take even years to be able to change that schedule. They do something called shift bids. Also management is selfish and rude. The attendance policy is absurd as no one can make it each month 100%. You better not get sick or have your baby/family member get sick because you will get wrote up for missing and possibly fired. They will not hesitate to fire for the littlest thing and will do it for no reason. They don't care how much time you put into the company, you're going to always be replaceable to them. The supervisors will have favorites and treat them well and you like dirt. It is one of the worst places to work.
Pros
Benifits and pay. Also they fed you rarely.
Cons
Ridiculous attendance policy, horrible and rude management, and terrible hours and no chanse of getting a different schedule.
Avoid the headache and drama
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDOctober 16, 2012
I worked there for over 3 years and that was just because of pay, benefits, and friends made during my stay including meeting my husband there. They change their policies every other day and often don't tell you about it. The supervisors, managers, and HR personnel play favoritism and unless you have the best immune system in the world and no children; don't plan to work there. The attendance systems change to give no leeway for being sick and if you live in an area that has bad weather, well too bad. You better be braving the weather to get to work because, as you're told by them, "it's not our fault where you chose to live or what you chose to drive". Direct quote from human resources. So sure if you want to work and get unlimited overtime because they're so short staffed because they fire everyone because no one can meet their impossible demands, great. Work for N.E.W.! Or, if you're an amazing brown noser who can work your way in to a supervisor who will play favoritism with you, more power to you. If your the average worker who is looking for a decent place to work for a few years... if you don't want a headache... avoid NEW,
Pros
benefits, co-workers
Cons
management, policies
Business Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 3, 2012
NEW is a great company that cares about it's employees. Work/Life balance is a focus of Sr. Management, but has been difficult to implement with the current economy.
Pros
great benefits, employee activities, etc.
Cons
work/life balance

Want to know more about NEW Customer Service Companies?

Ask a question