If you have a production/HACCP background or a production/warehousing background in the food or water related industry, this is a great opportunity to join high growth bottled water company where you will help ensure we meet our production and quality control goals, oversee the production line, and ensure compliance with safety and quality standards in our expanding state-of-the art facility.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company where individuals who possess the desire and commitment to work hard will receive incremental raises and promotions based on merit. We produce premium bottled water that is America’s entry in the premium bottled water category competing with imported brands such as Evian, Fiji and Voss.
- Report to plant manager in this growing bottling, warehousing and distribution facility
- Based on demonstrated ability, will lead shift production team
- Participate in maximizing efficiency and output of high quality product in safe manner
- Help ensure that production meets/exceeds quotas to meet order fulfillment
- Participate in the continuous goal of cost cutting and waste reduction
- Ensure compliance to prescribed safety and quality policies (GMPs, SOPs, HAACP)
- Participate in continuous improvement methods to streamline production processes
Qualifications candidate must possess to apply for this position include:
- 3-5 years manufacturing environment, with solid understanding of plant production
- Prior experience in food or beverage manufacturing, food service or water industry
- Positive attitude, strong team work, good communication skills, and the ability to lead
- Basic understanding of quality in plant environment
- Basic manufacturing safety understanding (HAZCOM, CPR, HAZMET are plus’s)
- Proven ability to multi-task in a high energy manufacturing floor environment
- Scheduling flexibility, i.e. work overtime or on weekend, if necessary.
- Possess own transportation
Additional qualifications which are a strong plus for either position include experience with:
- Continuous process improvement team effort
- Inventory or housekeeping or waste reduction
- Municipal water, waste water or lab water quality testing
- HACCP, ISO or SPC methods.
- Warehouse & distribution (forklift certification, conveyers, labelers, UPS / FedEx)
- Minimum high school graduate or GED
- A plus if possess tech training certificates (HAZMET, Lab Tech certification or municipal water licensing)