New England Inns & Resorts Association (NEIRA) is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our small office team in North Hampton, NH. The ideal candidate will provide support to the CEO and managers on a wide range of projects and responsibilities. This position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a multi-task environment. Candidates must have attention to detail, a positive attitude and a solid working knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office. Excellent communication skills are also necessary.
The Administrative Assistant position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Administrative support to the CEO and managers that work in the office and from home offices.
- Completing administrative & bookkeeping processes (filing, data entry, invoicing & processing credit card payments, member dues, gift card processing, mail)
- Service Members (respond to member requests, send welcome emails, maintain member database & member listings on website)
- Office calendar management
- Front desk reception (answering phones, greeting visitors, handling deliveries)
- Maintain and order office and kitchen supplies
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- 20-25 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer fluency with QuickBooks and MS Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Extremely detailed, organized and able to prioritize accordingly
- Must be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Ability to multitask, learn quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Hospitality experience a plus
Please send cover email detailing why you would want the position and resume, no phone calls please