New England Life Care (NELC) is a leading provider of home infusion therapy services and is the region’s only non-profit provider. NELC was created by local hospitals to ensure their patients have access to a provider that reflects their commitment to excellence, quality care, and ethics. Like our owner hospitals, NELC provides patient focused care. If you are interested in learning more about a unique, rapidly growing organization, please visit our website at www.nelifecare.org.
We currently have a full time (40hrs/ week) opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to work a 11am to 8pm or 10am to 7pm schedule. Responsibilities include provision of clinical pharmacy services to New England Life Care's home infusion therapy patients. It requires participation in the on call rotation. This is a team oriented position in a fast-paced, challenging environment providing support to a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Certification/Licensure as a Pharmacist as required by Maine, in good standing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced high volume, team oriented environment required.
- Experience in IV admixtures using an IV laminar flow hood in hospital or homecare setting preferred.
- Participation in the on-call rotation for nights and weekends is required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of JC accreditation process and overall JC standards preferred.
Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off & 403b retirement plan with company match.